Nintendo eShop (Software Chatter)

2 hours ago, Kieran said:

Collection of Mans is £23.44 in the same. Do I just have my rose tinted nostalgia glasses on or is it worth another play through?  I have never played Trials of Mana but Secret holds many great memories.

Secret of Mana was still great when I played it a few years ago. Trials looks very nice but really isn't anywhere near as good.

• Upvote 1

Am I going crazy? Wasn't there a release date for Two Point Hospital? I tried searching but drawing a blank, but sure there was one. 

Been given £30 in vouchers for eShop and there are other games I'd like, but would prefer TPH. 

Did anyone else grab neocab? 

I'm enjoying it but it soft locked twice when selecting Dialog options ... First I managed to get around resetting but this second time I have tried several times in different ways with no luck. 

Anyone else have issues too? 

Put a few hours into Goetia today. Quite slow paced even for an adventure game.

Hard to play it undocked sadly, it's all just so dark that it's tricky to see what's on the screen a lot of the time and as you are clicking on things to explore that's not very helpful.

Not sure I will stick with it but I suppose I've had my 89p worth anyway.

Has anyone downloaded Asphalt 9?

Its free, but it gives you plenty of game, and its actually quite fun. Reminds be of a crazier version of Burnout. Haven't come up against any pay walls yet either.

If you like arcade racers (for free) i'd say give it a go!

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, geldra said:

For anyone who preordered Overwatch digitally at Shopto, codes appear to be up. 

Downloading now. Whoop! (Servers don’t go live until tomorrow)

Yep, got my code at the weekend from CD Keys. Downloaded but doesn't even let you fiddle in the menus, just get a black screen with a message asking you to download the latest patch.

Goes live tomorrow at 5pm

On 10/10/2019 at 20:38, mwaawm said:

I love Bad North it's one of my most played eshop downloads. 

It’s been much improved by the Jotun edition free update. Being able to see what enemies are going to appear (but not how many of each) on each stage allows you to tailor your army rather than being forced to use a jack of all trades force every time.

Well spaced checkpoints are a big plus too.

9 minutes ago, Lujin said:

It’s been much improved by the Jotun edition free update. Being able to see what enemies are going to appear (but not how many of each) on each stage allows you to tailor your army rather than being forced to use a jack of all trades force every time.

Well spaced checkpoints are a big plus too.

Bad North Jotun edition also just been released today on iTunes store for £5 - I loved this on switch, touch screen on the go on iphone (I only use switch docked) could work very well.

15 minutes ago, Gotters said:

Bad North Jotun edition also just been released today on iTunes store for £5 - I loved this on switch, touch screen on the go on iphone (I only use switch docked) could work very well.

It’s actually only £3.99 on the App Store.