rllmuk
Orko

Critical Role - The new campaign

On 30/11/2019 at 03:33, Wickedkitten said:

Only a half hour in and this one shot is already fantastic.

I'm an hour and half in and yep :D

Is there a theme to their outfits I'm not getting? I want Marisha's robe though...

On 30/11/2019 at 03:33, Wickedkitten said:

Only a half hour in and this one shot is already fantastic.

It really is :lol:

Loved all the new characters (joining them at lv10 let them all craft something quite unique) and the cast are all clearly having great fun, definitely looking forward to another one of these..  :D

6 hours ago, Hexx said:

Is there a theme to their outfits I'm not getting? I want Marisha's robe though...

Don't think they're themed this time..?

20 hours ago, MDY said:

Don't think they're themed this time..?

Oh I assumed there was as they didn't all look in "regular" clothes.

I want Marisha's robe so much....

I'm up to the boss battle. Was driving in car so had to wait till later to see the model. :D

27 minutes ago, Wickedkitten said:

We finished it up yesterday and between the cthulhu jokes and that spell Marisha tries to pull off, my soul left my fucking body :lol:

The range :lol:

On 03/12/2019 at 15:58, Wickedkitten said:

We finished it up yesterday and between the cthulhu jokes and that spell Marisha tries to pull off, my soul left my fucking body :lol:

(five minutes later)

Woo.. six damage! :lol:

I think only Laura's character didn't leave too much of an impression (aside from on The Owlbear's face*) but I think she made a character where the rest made silly/fun concepts that you probably couldn't sustain dramatically over a long campaign, but on an occasional one-shot they'll be brilliant! Plus Ashley spoke more during this episode than she probably has in all of Yasha's appearances combined so far..

*Don't mess with a monk in a one off fight they know they can blow all their ki points in..

Laura was never going to make much of an impression in a party that had the fucking Owlbear, Macaroni Samsonite, and Buddy in it. she literally did kick arse as a monk though.  Actually they all did pretty well not playing as their normal classes. I'm already watching it again :lol:

Episode 87

The battle isn't over yet.. The Nein face one of their foes in a renewed form.. 

1 hour ago, Wickedkitten said:

the one shot that they took down is out there :mellow:

I also have a copy (downloaded it off Twitch the day it was out to watch offline) if anyone wants it.. ?

2 hours ago, Wickedkitten said:

the one shot that they took down is out there :mellow:

What was that? Don’t remember seeing it mentioned. 

Why did they take it down? He said something naughty? 

Poor Sprinkles

40 minutes ago, Vespa Alex said:

What was that? Don’t remember seeing it mentioned. 

It was a Wendy's Restaurant sponsored episode that Sam set up and ran based on a short campaign book Wendy's produced..

Some fans kicked up a stink about Wendy's not being a great employer and it never made it to Youtube, was removed from Twitch and CR donated the proceeds to a workers rights charity..

It's fun, but not an essential watch.. nowhere near as great as the latest one-shot.

Yeah they took it down because some critters were mad that Wendy's fucks over tomato farmers.

We watched about two hours of it, figured we could watch the rest on the recap and went to sleep, and its achieved near mythic status in our heads since because we were never able to finish it. 

Episode 87 was good and I am reaaaaaaally looking forward to Thursday now

I've a 4 hour flight next Weds, so I think I'll save this week's CR for that..

Do we know what's on over Christmas yet? The festive one -shot last year was great! :D

Also, for those that watched Undeadwood...

Episode 88

The Mighty Nein must deal with the political ramifications of their choices as they wade further into the depths of the war between the Empire and Xhorhas...

EDIT : Added Talks

Smash Bros chaos and another Game Ranch Critter has a REALLY bad day.. 

Episode 89

The Mighty Nein take some downtime in Zedash.. Meaning they want to hit something.. 

Laura is REALLY on fire this episode, Jester is hilarious, touching and frankly worrying at various points.. 

Her conversation with Beau is a highlight this week.. But there's plenty of great character moments elsewhere too. Ashley finally gets some time to dig into Yasha a bit, aided by recent events. 

Cartoon Mercer cameo spotted in American Dad (in an episode featuring DnD!)

I know I've probably posted this before but I still love it, especially after watching Matt's episode of Between the sheets.

It's from

I fucking love how far they have managed to come over the past year from just being a bunch of mates that played a game around a table

On 25/12/2019 at 10:41, MDY said:

Episode 89

The Mighty Nein take some downtime in Zedash.. Meaning they want to hit something.. 

Laura is REALLY on fire this episode, Jester is hilarious, touching and frankly worrying at various points.. 

Her conversation with Beau is a highlight this week.. But there's plenty of great character moments this week. Ashley finally gets some time to dig into Yasha a bit, aided by recent events. 

Poor Poppop and Ford :(

:lol:

Strudel is almost finished and pizza is ready to go into the oven in twenty minutes. Recap just started eeeeeeeeeeeeee it’s been so long

• Upvote 1

Only written recaps from now on? :(

Shame.. Dani's videos were always fun..