Cyhwuhx

Dark Souls Remastered

On which platform will you remaster death?  

311 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

20 minutes ago, Bunta said:

I did a sex wee wee just seeing the thread title. 

Do Demon's and Dark Souls 1 work on PS4 now? I own them both but they do not appear in the install list hence keeping a PS3 under the TV just for Demon's. 

Praise the Sun indeed.... 

This is bait, right? There's no BC on the PS4...

1 hour ago, Timmo said:

Whilst this is welcome, when I think of Dark Souls now I just think about how it takes a gradual dive after Ornstein and Smough.

I think Bloodborne will stand the test of time much better and is more consistently brilliant.

This is voiced regularly, but I disagree. I only really have little time for the Bed of Chaos fight. Plus there are entire areas you could well have missed at that point!

And I hated the Village in BB - regenerating enemies are bullshit - and the Nightmare of Mensisis no fucking craic at all. Running from continued frenzy risk is minimal fun.

• Upvote 6

37 minutes ago, Phil said:

This is bait, right? There's no BC on the PS4...

Not my intention to fan any console war flames, I honestly didn't know as been out of the loop on PS4 for a while but recently picked another one up to re-play Bloodborne. 

God damn, I’ll be getting it on PS4 and Switch if that’s possible. I’m playing it on Xbox One via BC at the moment and also own the PS3 and PC versions. I will buy Dark Souls for any platform they release it on. I fucking love Bloodborne but DaS is way better. I’m so fucking excited.

Hopefully they remix this up and add some new placements and enemies.

As we've all rinsed this so many times, I'm hoping they add the ultimate test in...

Black Phantom Giant Dad

• Upvote 3

"Another source has told Kotaku that the end goal for Bandai Namco is to release the entire Dark Souls series on Switch, in the fullness of time."

Be still my quivering loins! 

7 minutes ago, VN1X said:

DTRFj7mW4AEInI4.jpg

No idea where this came from but there you go I suppose. 

Hopefully From will have fixed the 60FPS ladder bug and tested all the jumps :P

The original game ran on a calculator, so with GeDoSaTo you could easily run the PC version at 8k and downscale it. It looked really sharp! This remaster at native 4k isn't quite as good as that, but maybe they did some texture and effects work also? It must be, because if my lowly 2010 PC could manage the original at 8k, I don't see why the Pro and XbX versions aren't 4k native/60.

2 minutes ago, Tomdominer said:

I already own 3 versions of Dark Souls... Oh fuck it, another 2 won't hurt.

Same here :(

But another 3 since I own all current-gen consoles. Dammit!

I voted this my greatest game of all time, so it's only logical that I buy any and all new versions :wub:

Great news, been wishing for this for ages as I never played it and so want to experience "the best" Dark Souls ever. I wonder if they will tighten up any aspects of the gameplay/camera? Shame I know already about most of the areas/plot/bosses but it should still be fun, right?

I bet it hasn't aged well at all and you guys all have your nostalgia hats on, I reckon the combat will suck after having played Dark Souls 3/Bloodborne. We'll see!

• Downvote 3