ONRUSH - A New Breed of Arcade Action

Rushy

1 hour ago, Orko said:

I like to think that you were invited purely due to your amazing skill at taking awesome screenshots using in-game camera modes and posting them on Rllmuk. 

That is exactly the reason, I'm sure of it :D Back when Driveclub was still run by Evo, I know a few folks got a call to see if they wanted to visit for the day and see/take pictures in advance of the Bikes expansion and launch. I saw my invite far too late to attend unfortunately but I know a few lads who did manage to go. It's what they do (ex-Evo that is.)

1 hour ago, Haribokart said:

Hey U-1, can I use some of your photos for my Twitch/YouTube thumbnails when I play Onrush later this week? They are so good!

@Haribokart Sure thing, go for it!

If there is any opportunity for a cheeky acknowledgement my twitter is  Philt43_Yewone. ;)

10 minutes ago, U-1 said:

@Orko @MeanElf cheers guys.

I was also lucky enough to visit Evo a couple of times during Driveclubs lifespan.. plus I think the fact I only live about an hour away from their office also helps.

Yeah, I'm in Devon - so not likely very possible for me :D Another of the ex-GT Planet lot went in on a regular basis to set challenge times as he also lived down the road so to speak. It really is a good community.

35 minutes ago, teddymeow said:

I've pre-ordered with Amazon and received a PS4 code for the beta which runs from 17th - 20th May.

I go on holiday on 17th May so won't be needing it.

First come, first serve:

CREG-4GNT-KLGT (UK PSN)

Looks like someone has already redeemed it, PSN states its no longer valid. Shame, as I've just lost my job and unlikely be able to afford the game at launch, but trying out the beta (for longer) would have been great, while I try and save up to purchase, down the line.

Thanks though :)

8 hours ago, MeanElf said:

Yeah, I'm in Devon - so not likely very possible for me :D Another of the ex-GT Planet lot went in on a regular basis to set challenge times as he also lived down the road so to speak. It really is a good community.

Thankfully the spirit of Evo is still very much alive in the office.

7 minutes ago, grounded_dreams said:

Looks like someone has already redeemed it, PSN states its no longer valid. Shame, as I've just lost my job and unlikely be able to afford the game at launch, but trying out the beta (for longer) would have been great, while I try and save up to purchase, down the line.

Thanks though :)

Just pre-order on Amazon, get the code then cancel the game. ;)

15 hours ago, Mr Do 71 said:

Just pre-order on Amazon, get the code then cancel the game. ;)

Tried that, still waiting on the email with the code, didn't think it usually takes this long to come through :/ Put the order in last night.

Ow and people with the beta codes can play the game now btw:

34 minutes ago, grounded_dreams said:

Tried that, still waiting on the email with the code, didn't think it usually takes this long to come through :/ Put the order in last night.

Ow and people with the beta codes can play the game now btw:

Not had my code either.

37 minutes ago, Mr Do 71 said:

Not had my code either.

1 hour ago, grounded_dreams said:

Tried that, still waiting on the email with the code, didn't think it usually takes this long to come through :/ Put the order in last night. and people with the beta codes can play the game now bt

Under that Tweet there is a link to the Codies Forum - maybe there something has been said.