rllmuk
Lorfarius

AMIGArama Podcast Episode 87: FIFA Int Soccer

6 hours ago, Dudley said:

This feels like one I can safely catch audio-only :)

It might be worth watching for some of the disasters at the end :lol: Quite sad seeing poor old Amiga Ville being trodden on by Godzilla!

55 minutes ago, Dudley said:

I have never heard of this.

But if it's good and you don't describe it as "Exolont" then who even are you?

:lol: I actually thought of saying that but I thought people would stop listening :wacko:

• Upvote 1

I always think of this as a Speccy game. There was an excellent homebrew VGA remake a decade or so ago too. Always liked the slow, methodical nature of the game. 

8 hours ago, Lorfarius said:

:lol: I actually thought of saying that but I thought people would stop listening :wacko:

They would be bad people.

• Upvote 1

By coincidence I've been looking at Sim City for a thing too and I really do prefer strategy games from this era (minus the interfaces).  Cities Skyline is undeniably impressive but it's just too complex now.  I'd love to be able to play that but turn off all the things Sim City 1 doesn't have, like water pipes and 15,000 different transport methods etc.

54 minutes ago, Dudley said:

By coincidence I've been looking at Sim City for a thing too and I really do prefer strategy games from this era (minus the interfaces).  Cities Skyline is undeniably impressive but it's just too complex now.  I'd love to be able to play that but turn off all the things Sim City 1 doesn't have, like water pipes and 15,000 different transport methods etc.

I had the same sort of feeling when I played Sim City 4. Felt like they'd gone too far and I never ventured past 2000.

• Upvote 1

It's really easy to fight a pit, you simply pour in Earth until it's merely a flat surface again.

(Yes I haven't watched it yet)

• Empathy 1