rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Deeptone

The Rat King Quest Thread

It seems like a fair few people need to do the Rat King Quest line, and this week is the best to finish it off.  Figured we could use a space to organise stuff.

I'll hopefully be about over the next couple of nights after 10 and at the weekend. Jump on if you need to do anything for it.

PSN name same as here.

If you don't get a full squad of Ratters tonight, let me know and I'll jump on holding the aforementioned King, which will be good enough to satisfy the quest conditions. It'd be handy to have at least one more double-nuke Titan though - cos the gun itself is fucking shit.

Yeah sorry, my bad thread making.  I'm still on the patrols stage of the quest.  If anybody needs to team up for that, let me know.

Having said that, if anybody just needs an extra for the nf I'm more than happy to help out.

@Deeptone, if you still need the pre-Strike requirements doing - and the rest of the clan who haven't done them are slacking like mofos - PM me and I'll jump on (and probably badger @Mr Ben or @markh or @Weavus into being the third). Then we can do the Strike after. I'm happy enough to do the Crucible bit with a Rat's Arse equipped if you can't get anyone with proper guns and the active quest. The public events bit will be pish anyway, so it shouldn't take too long to wrap up.

29 minutes ago, Gorf King said:

@Deeptone, if you still need the pre-Strike requirements doing - and the rest of the clan who haven't done them are slacking like mofos - PM me and I'll jump on (and probably badger @Mr Ben or @markh or @Weavus into being the third). Then we can do the Strike after. I'm happy enough to do the Crucible bit with a Rat's Arse equipped if you can't get anyone with proper guns and the active quest. The public events bit will be pish anyway, so it shouldn't take too long to wrap up.

That's very kind, thank you. Will be on probably about 10.  If no one else joins me I'll gladly take you up on the offer.