rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Luseth

Thurs 26th Friendly

@BylliKiani reckons so long as the manager/captain is first into the lobby (so I'm guessing no switching of captaincy once you are all in the lobby) the friendlies work.

So we're going to give it a go and he has to be online so we can all abuse him if he's wrong :D

Anyway's is anyone about Thursday 10pm so we can try a couple of friendlies and see how we get on. If it's an adequate enough workaround it may mean we don't have to wait 6 months for an EA patch to materialize.

If we can get say 8 people on approx, the more the better that would be 4 aside. Any less than that and it might be a meaningless result as having read about it happens to some people more than others.

Is this just for league people or anyone? I wouldn’t mind dropping in for a one-off game if that’s cool?

No worries either way. 

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, smithstock said:

Is this just for league people or anyone? I wouldn’t mind dropping in for a one-off game if that’s cool?

No worries either way. 

For anyone :)

Just a one off, It's more of a test to see how feasible it is and whether the league could start on the basis or if it's worth holding off for an actual patch from EA :)

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, BylliKiani said:

@Luseth already tested it, definitely works. I've had a few VPL and VPG games using the method. 

It's been patched for PC, Ps4 update incoming 

We'll do it anyways, been a while since half of us have played clubs together anyways :)

I'll probably look at getting the league going then in the next couple of weeks.

This is the update you are on about I think? -

Link

They got there in the end :P  Looks like the goalkeeper will be having further improvements too