rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Larsen B

Six Blind Leviathans

Hi folks, weekends best for me or v late weeknights (as I'm US East coast). Plus added to that real life. Would love to give it a go though. :)

I'll get my other two to come say hello in here asap.

@Miloh68 @Stubert

1 hour ago, Hoodedclaw said:

im only a 278 Hunter is that OK ?

I'm only a 284 Titan so we can take turns hiding behind each other. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Tbh, god knows. We've got visitors in town but think they'll be out on their own so will be about. Will update during the week. Sure we can sort something. :)

Just to say I can support on this if logistics don't work out for others.  Don't mind dipping in and out where needed.

@Dave White and @Hoodedclaw can vouch for my professional gaming experience - I am probably pro level but the stringent drug testing ruled that out as a career choice - oh no wait - I am distinctly average with delusions of grandeur - I remember that now.

Anyway if anyone let's you down just let me know - Ill be there to see you through (I haven't actually done the raid yet)

Need to work out how to make reply notifications actually appear to me in a timely manner!

Welcome to the team, @FuntimeDave.

Do people have any availability this weekend? Also need to do the Rat King quest from the very beginning if anyone else does.

Hi Folks, yes I'll be about and up for it. Sorry for lack of reply recently, had a bit of a stressful week last week but that is done and dusted now. :)