Qazimod

Edge #312

2 hours ago, pinholestar said:

What’s the interview about? I saw him play just last weekend.

It's about which games he likes  (mainly Nintendo and Street Fighter II) was he good?

2 hours ago, Stanley said:

It's about which games he likes  (mainly Nintendo and Street Fighter II) was he good?

Yeah he was superb. First time I’ve seen him & he didn’t disappoint. A talented guy with great taste in games to boot.

5 hours ago, pinholestar said:

Yeah he was superb. First time I’ve seen him & he didn’t disappoint. A talented guy with great taste in games to boot.

Definitely. I got turned on to him because of his association with Andrew Westherall and Richard Fearless. Can't wait to hear his new material :)

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Jamie John said:

Digital version still isn't up. I've emailed My favourite magazines.com and tweeted on Edge's feed, but I don't expect to hear back from them.

I received my digital copy on the the iPad on Thursday but  it's also available on Readly if you have a sub to that..

14 minutes ago, Mike S said:

I received my digital copy on the the iPad on Thursday but  it's also available on Readly if you have a sub to that..

Yeah, seems to be available for Apple users but not Android. I'd never heard of Readly. It looks like a good price for unlimited magazines. Do you get to keep the downloads, or do they expire?

2 minutes ago, Jamie John said:

Yeah, seems to be available for Apple users but not Android. I'd never heard of Readly. It looks like a good price for unlimited magazines. Do you get to keep the downloads, or do they expire?

As far as I know you only keep downloads whilst your subscription is valid but the magazine range is pretty good and they do allow download of all back issues that they have available. Plus you can share access with five other users so even better value for families...

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Nate Dogg III said:

As I feared, because we had to sit on everything for the embargo, it's going to be late up. Another couple of days late :/ Happy to put a hard copy in the post if you want - PM me your address if so. 

Thanks for the kind offer mate but I'm happy to wait if it's only a couple of days. I rang My Favourite Magazines today and they're looking into as well. I suspected it was something to do with the delay.

On 13/10/2017 at 13:42, Nate Dogg III said:

Afraid James has left us. We've got a new columnist starting next issue, but he'll be up front, after Steven Poole and the dumb guy.

Are Steve Poole’s articles archived or published anywhere?