Untitled goose game (23rd D.I.C.E. Awards GOTY!)

Unofficial Who

1 hour ago, jonamok said:

The new lists you get at the end seem really awkward to complete. Couldn’t make any progress on the first couple, so I think I’ll park it for a bit. Brilliant game though.

Spoiler

I tried score a goal last night - got the ball past the shoppkeeper and into the first back garden, but the stupid newspaper man grabbed it, through it over the fence and it disapeared - hopefully a one of glitch as its going to be a real basatard to try and dribble it past him, open the bit of fence to where the women is and then dribble it past her into the next garden.

52 minutes ago, Ork1927 said:

Hide contents

I tried score a goal last night - got the ball past the shoppkeeper and into the first back garden, but the stupid newspaper man grabbed it, through it over the fence and it disapeared - hopefully a one of glitch as its going to be a real basatard to try and dribble it past him, open the bit of fence to where the women is and then dribble it past her into the next garden.

Spoiler

4 hours ago, rgraves said:

WANT. NEED. HONK.

I'm now envisioning a Wreck-It Ralph type situation where the Goose, already bored with the griefing opportunities available in the small village inside its own game, travels to all the other virtual worlds inside the Switch's storage in search of more mischief to cause.

Watch out Hyrule.  Batten down the hatches Kanto.  The Mushroom Kingdom will wish for Bowser back once the Goose is finished with it... :P

I completed it a few nights ago, I adore super short games. I know it's a little expensive for such an experience but I have a feeling that because of the success of this game (and the extra money) the devs will create additional content, not just as a thank-you but to entice new players to buy into some kind of 'Ultimate' version (at the same price, free to existing owners).