rllmuk
Unofficial Who

Untitled goose game (23rd D.I.C.E. Awards GOTY!)

How do I

Spoiler

drop the bucket on the burly man? I can get him to the back room.if he chases me, but he just leaves immediately. I get the impression I've got to make him bend down to get a tomato from the box, but he never does. I've tried taking the tomatoes out of the box behind him to make him go and get another box, but that doesn't work either. He just leans against the barrel all the time. I can make him fall over if he chases me with his shoes untied, but that doesn't seem to trigger anything.

Spoiler

All you need to do is make him put the tomatoes back in the box, by dropping them round the floor in the yard, then knock the bucket over when he’s bending down to put them back.

Just now, ZOK said:
  Hide contents

All you need to do is make him put the tomatoes back in the box, by dropping them round the floor in the yard, then knock the bucket over when he’s bending down to put them back.

Spoiler

Cheers. Thought I'd done that already but will give it another go.

This tweet from one of the devs is from a few days ago, but I only just found it and I don't think it was posted previously...

Spoiler

On 10/10/2019 at 22:43, PK said:

There's a really interesting-sounding indie adventure game in development about that strange, unsettling 6-month period between uni and real life called No Longer Home and this blooming game has ruined it for me before I've even played it because I'm looking for the hidden evil goose in every screenshot

EGXXDFnXoAARgQT?format=jpg&name=large

Is that Matt Lees?

• Upvote 3

Now the hype has died down a little - what's the verdict? Great game worth the price? I may need something new to play so that I can stop obsessing over finishing act 3 with The Defect. 

Edited by iknowgungfu
(Slay the Spire)

15 minutes ago, iknowgungfu said:

Now the hype has died down a little - what's the verdict? Great game worth the price? I may need something new to play so that I can stop obsessing over finishing act 3 with The Defect. 

Yes, it's utterly charming and quite funny. It can be brief, depending on how much glee you derive from being a prick. I felt that my time with it was well-spent.

• Upvote 8

I played through it with my kids - 7 and 4 - and it was brilliant. I'd have enjoyed it on my own, but even better with kids, working out what to do together, and then listening to their crazed laughter as we tried to implement the latest plan.

• Upvote 4

Sorry if it's been asked/answered before; when is the expected release for consoles? Everyone I Google it's just all rumour mill articles.

Ta. 

2 hours ago, idiwa said:

Sorry if it's been asked/answered before; when is the expected release for consoles? Everyone I Google it's just all rumour mill articles.

Ta. 

I don’t think it’s even been confirmed to be coming to anything but PC and Switch yet.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, idiwa said:

Ta. 

It's already on switch. There are quite a few indie games that never make it to the TV-bound consoles unfortunately. 

• Upvote 1