rllmuk
Luseth

BAP - Season 39 sign up thread

BAP League first season  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 26/05/2018 at 14:20, GrahamDunn said:

Ditch this spreadsheet carry on and get the websites back up and running, Saint.

The official and traditional approach is the way forward.

Strange you say that, works just fine for FTL. 

Either way, I'm too busy to look at this for another month or so anyway. I'll go with whatever the masses prefer, though balance and low maintenance is the only way to go. 

On 03/06/2018 at 18:55, BiGBaZ96 said:

Does anyone still own Fifa 18 ? If there's people that do and fancy starting a new rllmuk club and getting to division 1 on it then be good 

I would be up for it but could do with a couple more probs. Don't know how many people still have their fifa 18 though as I don't see many people on it.

Maybe if we plan to get back into the swing of doing Thursday nights @ 10 or something? Just whoever wants to jump on can do and we'll get a Rllmuk club set up?

I didn't even have it installed on my PS4 when I went to play :facepalm:.

I saw the messages about no one being able to get past a certain screen to progress. If it's all sorted by next week I'll be about.

1 hour ago, KriessG said:

So... Thursday night anyone? Did the issues with booting 18 get resolved?

Would love to but the PS4 will be packed by then i'm guessing :(

So be a few weeks before I'm back on I think.

14 minutes ago, KriessG said:

@Luseth a few weeks? How far are you moving!? :P 

They haven't installed internet on the moon yet :D We are petitioning for it for before we move....

Nah in all seriousness just loads of work needs doing to the next house, starting with a rewire and that so loads to do. If I have the internet I'll be too busy playing games rather than doing the jobs that need doing!