rllmuk
Luseth

BAP - Season 39 sign up thread

BAP League first season  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As per my post in the managerial sign up thread, i'm going to start the ball rolling so once tom has finished off his duties for season 38 and handed over info and given me some general advice / guide etc etc we'll not be far off ready to go ^_^

The poll above, let me know if you have any suggestions and i'm happy to add them. But straight forward, do we go with a draft to get us going and then going forward we have transfer windows? Do we start with the managers each having a budget, go with the transfer window followed by an auction (In this instance I would want to make sure each team has bought a set number of players before the auction as I think last season pretty much everyone went to auction).

So who's in and who's out?

IN:

1) Luseth

2) KriessG

3) GrahamDunn

4) Tcharliel

5) Jamin

6) Fennas3

7) Actualbigbloke

8) The Outsider

9) Alison94

10) Cameron