rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
tomakasatnav

FIFA Switch

Thought we might as well have a dedicated Switch thread as it's a different version and there are pesky friend codes. No pro clubs unfortunately :(

My code is:  SW-0824-5701-1420

• Upvote 1

It probably has some roots there, or the Ignite one they were using before on ps4/xbone, but (so far) it's not like playing the legacy editions they release (roster updates), feels like some effort has gone into it.

There’s so little people playing yet. The FUT market place has about 5000 players for sale. That’s usually around 1 million on the Xbox and PS4 

What's everybodys thoughts on it? I'm having a great time. Ultimate team and season mode will get a bunch of hours out of me. 

its not as good as the version i have on my xbox one but for a portable FIFA its class and looks smart and i can play UT on the shitter

Hey, I have played many series of FIFA game online. This game is a treat for all football lovers. There have been many updates in FIFA 18 and it brings the virtual world feel so real in the game. You can Buy Fifa 18 online in best deals from Instant-gaming store and enjoy the game.

Thanks Jay. I might buy FIFA on Switch right now even though I don't own a Switch. I hope I don't regret it!

• Upvote 1

Is Anyone getting Fifa 19? IGN reviewed the switch version and was not impressed with it, I am tempted to stay with FIFA 18 for a bit.

10 minutes ago, Coolcongo said:

Is Anyone getting Fifa 19? IGN reviewed the switch version and was not impressed with it, I am tempted to stay with FIFA 18 for a bit.

I think the issue with the Switch version's is that they are being compared with the other console equivalents. It could be a pretty decent game in it's own right but unless they make the exact same game for the switch as it is for the ps4 / xbone then it will alway's seem lackluster.

I wouldn't right it off based on reviews and if you plan to go forward playing it just on the switch it will probably seem like a decent step up. If you switch between PS4 & XBONE / SWITCH then it will probably seem quite a bad version.

2 minutes ago, Luseth said:

I think the issue with the Switch version's is that they are being compared with the other console equivalents. It could be a pretty decent game in it's own right but unless they make the exact same game for the switch as it is for the ps4 / xbone then it will alway's seem lackluster.

I wouldn't right it off based on reviews and if you plan to go forward playing it just on the switch it will probably seem like a decent step up. If you switch between PS4 & XBONE / SWITCH then it will probably seem quite a bad version.

My Problem with last years version was the passing seemed off and the crossing was pretty difficult to get right. IGN said its the same. i will probably get it but wait to see what people who play it properly think first.  I did play the switch version more than any other fifa.

I got 18 on the Switch, but have hardly touched it, the lack of option to play a friend online and the fact Ultimate Team had no Fut Champs and the transfer market was dead was a deal breaker.