rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Wahwah*

Friday 29th September Xbox Raid

2 hours ago, Wahwah* said:

Hello, 

I think we've got 3 for a Raid tomorrow night.

Anyone else home alone on Friday? 9pm start? 

Yes. What time you thinking?

That might be a bit early for me to be honest. I can't see the Mrs being happy with me packing her off to watch TV in the bedroom at 8!

Have you done it before by the way, Rich? I haven't touched it yet, so I don't have a clue about any of it. I think I'd rather it be that way though, rather than having someone telling me where to stand and what to shoot. I think that'd make it lose it's charm.

I've had a go on it but only the very first bit. Essentially brand new. I think it changes around so I don't think the bit I've seen will be the first bit anyway. 

1 hour ago, Big Jack said:

I can do from 8.  How many do we have ? 

4 if Jon and Reynolds are in. 

Shall I cross-post this in the main Destiny thread, to see if we can get a couple more people? I’m not sure how many people venture into this part of the forum. Maybe stick a message up on the clan board on the companion app as well.

Don't think I'm available due to our raid going utter shite on Thursday so we arranged to have another run at it tonight to try and not fail dismally. So depends on if we have enough people really, didn't realise Jack had committed to this run so I need to find 2 people myself aha. 

Edit: Half our raid group never turned up, I pm'd you @Wahwah*