The dedicated Destiny 2 thread for FIFA dudes

tcharliel

So planned 9.30 start possibly 10pm tonight.

Funtimedave - the greatest

@tcharliel - Bovril  (probably asleep by 10.30 or playing with a one big slipper on his feet)

@Bleeders - you fackin' slaaaaaag

@Theholyhogg - he looks a terribly nice chap from profile picture - definitely a sex pest - in fact is Aled Jones?  Can't play Sundays presenting Songs of Praise

@sjvinnie - saying nothing - don't fuck with someone with vinnie in their name -

A big fat space because @Gerry Helmet can't be fucked to reply - @GrahamDunn was right - bloody Rangers fans

Are we on for this?  Who will fill that big space - it seems to have @Baring name written all over it.  In the old days @RickyDVT would be filling the large spaces but I hear he is now some anorexic pretty boy.

Whoever wants it I guess can have it.  See you ladies at 9.30 probably 10

Kisses and happy faces

Wait so you can disappear for a week without so much as a word?

Hurts man... Monday's arent the best for me i might be about so if you're struggling for a person ping me an invite. Otherwise happy to let someone else break their raid cherry with a group of raid virgins. 

Good fun last night, I’ll be up for finishing it off at some point. It’s reset today if we don’t have enough for the raid, I’ll be on at 10 to do the nightfall and weekly stuff. 

Also so play some Fortnite battle royale if anyone has it. It’s free. 

I’ll be on after the footie tonight for some NF/Raid action.

Cheers to you and Mikey for walking us through it. Bit by bit we’re learning the mechanics for each of the areas.

New Raid challenge as well today apparently.

EDIT - Scratch that, I’m absolutely knackered chaps so won’t be on, sorry.

• 9 months later...
6 minutes ago, sjvinnie said:

Destiny 2 is in the monthly games free download.

any fancy jumping back on? There’s a couple expansion packs available to buy plus a new on coming soon so if there’s a group of us I’d be keen to have another go. 

Yeah I might be down for another go at this, will stick it on to download tonight, maybe give it a go the weekend if people are about?

What kind of level is everyone at? I have a 346 Hunter (which I don’t think is actually very good) and have all the pre-Forsaken content so some organised fire team matches would be great.

Still on the fence over the downloading the Forsaken content as I have Spiderman ready to go when I get back from holiday and with the other stuff out over the next few weeks I think my current Destiny stuff will serve me well. Bring if it turns out to be a great campaign piece and worthy addition of weapons, etc. then I may pick it up when the price drops a little. 

5 hours ago, MardiganX said:

What kind of level is everyone at? I have a 346 Hunter (which I don’t think is actually very good) and have all the pre-Forsaken content so some organised fire team matches would be great.

Still on the fence over the downloading the Forsaken content as I have Spiderman ready to go when I get back from holiday and with the other stuff out over the next few weeks I think my current Destiny stuff will serve me well. Bring if it turns out to be a great campaign piece and worthy addition of weapons, etc. then I may pick it up when the price drops a little. 

I’ve not played any of the dlc, I got my character to max but I think the max level raised after I stopped playing? 

I’m not sure what the max level is now (possibly 500 based on some weapons screen grabs I have seen) but the previous caps were around the 380 / 400 mark I think.

The weapon loadouts are all different now too which affects all versions and modes of Destiny 2 so things will feel a bit different following the release of Forsaken. No doubt I am not confirming anything you guys don’t already know :)

I love all the campaign and PvE stuff so would love to pick up Forsaken when it drops a little. I’m not too interested in new COD or Battlefield so Destiny is pretty much my go to shooter. Mainly because those games both seem so heavily weighted toward almost religious play / premium content purchase unlocks or you just get blootered by higher ranked players. Destiny has never felt like that for me, because even a mid-tier Guardian can hold their own across all modes.

Its just a shame Forsaken didn’t come out a month or two earlier as silly season has kicked off with Spiderman and (for me anyway) isn’t going to let up until Red Dead Redemption is released.