The dedicated Destiny 2 thread for FIFA dudes

tcharliel

@sjvinnie @tcharliel @Bleeders @Theholyhogg @MardiganX  @Jamin @Steely @Gerry Helmet

So with Bleeders prostituting himself out to others (See dedicated destiny thread) - we need to get this back on track

What days and times can people do.  I can do most nights next week with a bit of warning - best from 9.30 ish

What about you?

Funtimedave - most week nights from 9.30

Bleeders - standing on the street corner under a streetlamp looking for business

2 minutes ago, FuntimeDave said:

@sjvinnie @tcharliel @Bleeders @Theholyhogg @MardiganX  @Jamin @Steely @Gerry Helmet

So with Bleeders prostituting himself out to others (See dedicated destiny thread) - we need to get this back on track

What days and times can people do.  I can do most nights next week with a bit of warning - best from 9.30 ish

What about you?

Funtimedave - most week nights from 9.30

Bleeders - standing on the street corner under a streetlamp looking for business

Most nights 9.30-10 depending on what night.

also around tonight if anyone can start today? 

Okay be good to keep a table in each reply

Funtimedave - Sunday and most weeknights from 9.30

sjvinnie - Sunday and most weeknights from 9.30

Bleeders - Sundays and most weeknights from 8.30

Just three more to add to the list either for either tonight or a day during the week?

Come on there must be more Dads out there who are allowed to use the TV at night - negotiate over your good lady being able to watch Strictly or Cold Feet or some such shit

I can do most nights but can rarely get on comms due to the little fella ready to kick off at a moments notice and listening out for his epic war cry!

Played a little Crucible with Bleeders last week where we ran amok plus cleaned up the general weekly milestones but the Nightfall and Raid always pass me by. 

So I am going to be bold and suggested we go for Monday Night at 9.30pm for a 10pm start

In

Funtimedave

Bleeders

HolyHogg

Sjvinnie

(Mardigan)

(Baring)

Just putting some names in brackets as stanndby - apologies but if the original crew are free then they should get first shout.  If we don't hear from them by tomorrow afternoon then the slots are all yours.

@MardiganX have you done the raid before - if not then you could get a spot before Gerry because he is Scottish

Aye that's fair enough. I won't be on til near 10 tomorrow but happy to help if needed. 

Also if anyone fancies playing Fortnite battle royale then download it, it's free on psn and quite a fun game. It's 100 man pvp but you can make squads of 2,3 or 4. Gerry and I failed miserably the other night but it will get better :D

25 minutes ago, Baring said:

Aye that's fair enough. I won't be on til near 10 tomorrow but happy to help if needed. 

Also if anyone fancies playing Fortnite battle royale then download it, it's free on psn and quite a fun game. It's 100 man pvp but you can make squads of 2,3 or 4. Gerry and I failed miserably the other night but it will get better :D

Will hve a look now