The dedicated Destiny 2 thread for FIFA dudes

tcharliel

Nightfall is a much tougher Strike (no matchmaking either) with better rewards.

Key to a good Nightfall run is keeping your comrades alive, since (someone keep me honest!) if you all die, you are booted right back to the start.

In D2, they are timed as well, which ups the ante a lot.

As Baring said, Raids are phenomenally good fun.

15 hours ago, MardiganX said:

Will definitely be on tomorrow night for a crack at the Nightfall / Raid.

@Jamin I am also working on a second character (Titan class) so can join some of the lower level stuff when you are about it you fancy it :)

If you need an extra player for raids or nightfalls give me a shout.  Assume there is room for an old veteran of the league.  Like bringing a lumbering Ricky Lambert off the bench.

Never done the raid so keen to do it blind - nightfall tried once last week and failed but have built up a bit more light since then

I guess you all need to be 250-260 power? I'm at 160 now so hopefully will be up for helping by early next week :)

Tbh I'm having an absolute blast on single player doing the story, just got an amazing triple burst gun which is eating through the ghostly enemies on Io like butter.

44 minutes ago, tcharliel said:

We didn't quite have enough on for the raid last night but I'm sure we can try soon.

Three of us had a few goes at the nightfall and improved at each attempt. I reckon we're almost there with it. Good fun working out the tactics though.

I think a few more goes and we will get it, was can't be far from the end and we were doing well untill I had to go upstairs with 3 minutes on the clock :facepalm:

10 minutes ago, Jamin said:

I guess you all need to be 250-260 power? I'm at 160 now so hopefully will be up for helping by early next week :)

Tbh I'm having an absolute blast on single player doing the story, just got an amazing triple burst gun which is eating through the ghostly enemies on Io like butter.

You need to be 240 to do the nightfall apparently but me vinnie and Charlie are all 280+ and we still couldn't do it :lol:

18 minutes ago, Theholyhogg said:

You need to be 240 to do the nightfall apparently but me vinnie and Charlie are all 280+ and we still couldn't do it :lol:

Finding those extra 30 second boosters helped massively/ and us not all dying in the opening jump :lol:

1 hour ago, tcharliel said:

I can do tonight. Definitely a few of those anomalies we missed.

Wish I had that guy's missile launcher though!

I think we could all do with a rocket launcher to take out the knights with shields and kill them before their shield comes back