20 minutes ago, Purin said:

Ah, a 'normal mode' player :lol:

Some of us have done every game on Legendary repeatedly 8-) Was the only way to stay in a certain clan for years :lol: If I go back to it now I play like an 80 year old, I'm crap.

I remember back on the original Xbox having Halo 2 nights every Thursday. Would last 3 hours and we'd have a blast for years.

Halo 3 was so special to me as this was the first game I played online and it was a good experience too never had too much lag and it blew me away how smooth it played online, me and my mate completed it on every difficulty, legendary was super tough but that feeling when we completed it was incredible 

I played it and completed it! Well, apparently because I did one mission co-op it didn't count, and I really didn't fancy playing it again. As for Legendary life's too short, and I'm too shit. It did blow me away at the time though, looked amazing, loved the shiny alien tech, the lighting, it still looks top today. 10 years ago though, bloody hell.

Didn't Crackdown sell hugely simply because it had a Halo 3 beta key with it?

Ah Rocket Race or whatever it was called online (Mongoose and Rocket Launchers) was hilarious and chaotic, Halo 2 online never clicked, found the community to be far too serious, Halo 3 still had that (obviously) but also had a massive playground feel to it.

My favourite moment in co op also involved a Mongoose. Launching it off a raised platform onto the back of one of the scarabs whilst the rest of my party was busy fighting Elites etc, running round to its engine and lobbing a sticky grenade inside. I know lots of people will have done that but at the time it felt pretty epic and just showcased how the game let you approach each skirmish how you wanted to.

That online co-op campaign. :wub: It seems like a fairly trivial feature when you look at today's games, but going through it together with forumites and other folk was pretty special. :) 

Also I had a bunch of fun with Forge, just messing around with the physics of objects and causing chaos. :D