rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
RFT

Forza 7 - Historic Trophy Season 4

Cheers @RFT it’s decent, but I think I just got lucky with the parts I chucked on it myself originally and I’m thinking I’ll just run with that as I’ve bonded with it now. Hopefully I won’t regret the choice and be left lagging behind :(

Appreciate you taking the time to make a tune though, thanks. 

And my race number is down as 46, that would normally be my preferred choice but I’m going to be running as 69 this time please. 

I may be around, very much depends on the F1 Grand Prix :ph34r: If all goes smoothly and Mercedes bags the win within the usual time slot, I should be free by 8:30 PM UK time.

If so, I'd like to race with #17 @Kurzheck.

Not looked at which car to pick though...

• Upvote 1

Championship standings here

With dropped scores kicking in and the long, flat out climbs of Suzuka West coming up, my championship lead looks precarious as hell :)

The weather forecast is for Race 1 to start overcast and deteriorate, then Race 2 will start wet and finish dry (well, drying - I don't know how much it'll actually dry up to be honest, but the rain will definitely stop)

Hopefully they'll have the 'no paintjobs' bug fixed in time for the next meeting, too :) 

Quick Heads-up:

The speciality dealer this week is selling two eligible cars - the Lancia Stratos Stradale and the Nissan Skyline GT-R KGPC110.

If anyone wants to swap cars into one or other of these, they can do so without penalty. the same will apply if any more eligible cars turn up in the speciality dealer before the end of the champ.

Sadly, I will not be taking part this weekend :( On Holiday with the family, which will be very nice and all in the snow. But missing out on challenging for that podium spot in my Porker.

*sob*

Oh dear. Well hopefully we should be running some more races in the new year... 

anyway- season finale this Sunday! Be there or be square.

Guys I know I've missed the start but do you think I could join the races as an invitational? No worries if not, just on a bit of leave at the moment and would love to play.

We had the final round on Sunday- but we will be back racing in the new year!

loose plans are for a series sort of hovering around the 80s and also for a one-off, 40 minute enduro in stock Lola T70s. 

On 14-12-2017 at 18:23, RFT said:

We had the final round on Sunday- but we will be back racing in the new year!

loose plans are for a series sort of hovering around the 80s and also for a one-off, 40 minute enduro in stock Lola T70s. 

Would LOVE any 80s style championship, plenty of amazing cars to pick from!

Also very much up for a Lola T70 endurance race, having driven one the other day - lovely monster that is :)