rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Nespresso

Golf Story

I can't remember, sorry! I've not played it for a while.

I found a brief walkthrough of the whole section:

Spoiler

Entrance room

Two dressers in the northwest corner by Lara ($2.24 each).

With Bell, replace the broken bell on the southwest desk behind Dorris.

With Chamomile Soda, talk to Dorris and give it to her.

With Vinegar, check the shelf on the table next to Lara to replace the missing bottle. Lara will help; ring the Bell to distract Dorris, then talk to Lara to receive Laundry Token.

With A Good Book, talk to Dorris and she will leave.

Kitchen

Check refrigerator to find Vinegar.

With Blue Ball, use the tee and get a hole-in-one to initiate Dinner is Served challenge (run dinner to five people within 1:30). Complete it to earn $20.50.

Soda Bar

Take Bell from east end of bar.

After completing Storage Room, talk to the Soda Bar manager to receive Chamomile Soda.

East Hallway

Check potted plant next to the door to find Sauna Key.

Inspect the portrait of the owner to unlock the Laundry Room (left door).

Laundry Room

Talk to the club owner to receive Mystery Key (unlocks Storage Room; right door in East Hallway).

With Laundry Token, check washer to receive Red Ball.

Northwest Room

Use Sauna Key on door to unlock sauna.

With Red Ball, use the tee and get a hole-in-one to collect A Good Book from atop the bookshelf.

Sauna

Talk to greenkeeper to receive Blue Ball.

Storage Room

Check the middle golf bag to find Yellow Ball.

With Yellow Ball, use the tee and get a hole-in-one to unlock the door, and the manager will return to the Soda Bar.

Outside

Talk to everyone at the Lawn Bowls green to initiate Neon Balls challenge (hit the ball into the circle three times; six tries). Complete it to earn $30.50 and receive the Green Ball.

Upstairs Office

Check dresser to find $2.01.

With Green Ball, use the tee and get a hole-in-one to unlock the Secret Room.

• Upvote 1

Just had a bit of a glitch when playing Galf. Hit the ball OOB but it didn't reset to take another shot. All I could do was switch between full screen and back into the room but not continue or quit so had to exit the game. 

13 hours ago, Azrael said:

Just had a bit of a glitch when playing Galf. Hit the ball OOB but it didn't reset to take another shot. All I could do was switch between full screen and back into the room but not continue or quit so had to exit the game. 

Same thing happened to me once - not been back in the Galf room since.

Just now, Kieran said:

Same thing happened to me once - not been back in the Galf room since.

Aye, it seems like it's fucked and based on checking online a common glitch. I tried it again and even after playing all the holes in couldn't exit it so again had to close the software 

I’m stuck again....I don’t think this is a spoiler as it’s pretty close to the start, I’ve got to go to the driving range and hit mole rats with balls, trouble is I’ve hit 5 of them and can’t find the other 5, if they are further on my shots can’t reach far enough and I’m not sure what to do

Just finished it, what a lovely little game. I loved the overblown choral music on the final course. I think my favourite bit was

Spoiler

the rap battle in Tidy Park.

• Upvote 2

Super game, just finished it tonight.

My experience is like most people’s, I got stuck a couple of times wondering what to do and had to look on forums/twitter etc. But I can completely forgive that. The actual golf mechanics are good, but it’s the characters you meet along the way that make it. Laugh out loud funny is an exaggeration I think, but I was grinning and chuckling away whilst reading the dialogue. I assuming it sold well enough that a sequel is on the cards?

12 hours ago, CovisGod said:

I’m stuck again....I don’t think this is a spoiler as it’s pretty close to the start, I’ve got to go to the driving range and hit mole rats with balls, trouble is I’ve hit 5 of them and can’t find the other 5, if they are further on my shots can’t reach far enough and I’m not sure what to do

They're in two places. 5 are on the driving range; the others are to the west on a separate screen.

I completed it yesterday too, final tournament took me 3 attempts to do as kept messing up on a hole.  Ended up winning by 1 shot in the end

Have a feeling Cricket Story is next

Bought this the other day and loving it so far but has anyone experienced a black line running through the screen the odd time during play? It's the first time I've noticed this and not sure whether it's the console or the game.

• Upvote 1

Just finished it.. Fantastic game, about 20 hours on the clock and played it entirely in handheld mode. The final tournament was certainly a step up in difficulty.

Next up Mario Odyssey and Mummy Demastered!  

How do I play the final fucking course? All the characters say I need 8 match play cards or whatever to compete in the championship but the last remaining card is the Blue Moon dunes one?

The game's challenges have gotten way too hard for me and I just want to finish it now. Please don't tell me I have to play Lara at Oak manor to progress?