rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Oz

D2 Leviathan Team Watermelon

24 minutes ago, Scruff said:

8:11 for Oz until 10:00-10:30ish I guess?

Yes. This should be alright. I have watched the Datto video for the main mechanics. Please note there is a patch to download. I have just updated my destiny. Given the coordination required. I think it will still take us a few goes even if we all know what we must do. 

I really enjoyed that section last night boys. Annoyingly glitchy but great fun. And @Oz's wipes (particularly the timing of them) were amazing

Anyone around in the day to do the nightfall?

I will be @Muz.

So frustrating last night. We came soooo close but I think we have the beating of it now. Fingers crossed some of the weekly milestones will boost people up a bit so we have a bit more wiggle room but the dags are going down this week, fo' sure.

3 minutes ago, Scruff said:

I will be @Muz.

So frustrating last night. We came soooo close but I think we have the beating of it now. Fingers crossed some of the weekly milestones will boost people up a bit so we have a bit more wiggle room but the dags are going down this week, fo' sure.

I am around from 10am to 12pm. for for hardcore wiping action. :facepalm:

so.... I logged in to help @Jerec do last week's nightfall. just before the reset. we completed it after 10 so ended up getting this week's rewards doing last week's strike! lol

still happy to help the crew if you need to do it. I went up to 275 and got my favourite primary at a higher light level. 

1 hour ago, Scruff said:

I will be @Muz.

We'd better hope so - on the other group's message chain someone's just said that apparently the Raid deck's been shuffled, and the Pleasure Gardens is now first up...

Oh, and if you need a hand for the NF shout and I'll "take a break", but failing that I'll probably be begging for help later so I can get my powerful engram before we raid anyway.

My apologies again for yesterday chaps. I seem to have logged in just tiny bit too late only @JDubYesand @wretcherd were still about. We attempted Nightfall with no luck. I played until all hours so at least I got myself to 282 and hence properly tested the hotel connection which is flawless. Free to play anytime this week but I think @Muz is out of the game until the weekend. I hope we can keep the team together. 

2 hours ago, Scruff said:

We've broken up and it's all your fault Oz. You had to have that fifth beer didn't you?

May the guilt be so bad you remain flaccid until the end of your days.

I already fell like shit for having to play on the PS4 'Amateur'. I literally had the one beer went back up thinking it would still be downloading the fucking patch. discovered it had completed. logged in all happy and proclaimed to Jdub: "I AM BACK BABY!" to which he replied: "You are two minutes too late Oz". The story of my life. Have you done Nightfall @Scruff? I can help with that to try to make it better. Or we can do Trials which I know you love. :D

Fuck you and your trials!! :mad: maybe if you can get 3 other good players to carry me.

And we discussed the original PS4 is the Playstation Peasant and no, not done the NF yet. It doesn't sound fun at all.

14 minutes ago, Scruff said:

Fuck you and your trials!! :mad: maybe if you can get 3 other good players to carry me.

And we discussed the original PS4 is the Playstation Peasant and no, not done the NF yet. It doesn't sound fun at all.

oh.... it is not fun whatsoever.... but them light levels!

1 hour ago, Oz said:

oh.... it is not fun whatsoever.... but them light levels!

Literally the only reason I might well try again at some point. I went up about 15 light levels yesterday (largely thanks to being able to buy mods, though I did eventually actually run out of glimmer...), but the possibility of going up a few more, or getting a decent upgrade for something I regularly use, still appeals. As does getting rid of the Milestone, because OCD.

23 minutes ago, JDubYes said:

Literally the only reason I might well try again at some point. I went up about 15 light levels yesterday (largely thanks to being able to buy mods, though I did eventually actually run out of glimmer...), but the possibility of going up a few more, or getting a decent upgrade for something I regularly use, still appeals. As does getting rid of the Milestone, because OCD.

So one in >> third one? @wretcherd @Scruff

593efbbe5ac7b_giphy(1).gif.e61213c06fa02c790b76d92f66f40a76.gif

• Upvote 1

I am not really a part of any team right now. I went with Pleddge, Jan51k and others on Monday, and with pleddge, Jank51, Dr Shark, stebbo and one other yesterday. I am up for anything really.

Warlock, 282 LL

7 minutes ago, df0 said:

I am not really a part of any team right now. I went with Pleddge, Jan51k and others on Monday, and with pleddge, Jank51, Dr Shark, stebbo and one other yesterday. I am up for anything really.

Warlock, 282 LL

how early can you get on Kansa? Let's do some crap together if you are about in any case. I am also 282 now. :hat: 

36 minutes ago, JDubYes said:

I can finally get mods as well. Also, gives you more weapons to play with. 

16 minutes ago, JDubYes said:

Oh, I can't do now anyway, I've actually gone back to work today...

Regrets, I have a few.

1 hour ago, Scruff said:

I would pop on but I've got to go out for an hour or so. I'll be back around 12ish if anyone is about though.

I will be at the hotel from 6pm UK time tonight. Tested everything extensively yesterday. Works like a charm. Only issue I have is having to look at that piece of shit playstation for peasants. but the game plays as it should. 

I'm not part of a raid team but am eager to do raids so if I'm ever online and you need a player, please give me an invite. 

I've done the first bit in the hallway, the baths encounter and I think @pledge @df0 and I have got the dog bit sussed, just need to put it all into practice.

Guys I'm running late with this fucking trip and os just text to say he can't play tonight. I will probably get on later but go ahead with others if you want to raid. 

Apologies

sorry guys just seen this and back from Germany. I will struggle to play during weekend (as I was not here all week and I am going to EGX) but can we all commit to have an early start Tuesday say 730pm so we can get further ahead after the reset? I am willing to break my 811pm rule. Can I please get a show of hands? Pretender? @wretcherd @JDubYes @Muz @Scruff @df0