Pungee

Saturday 12pm - Blind Raid Super Session (PS4)

I can do tomorrow from 7. If we can get a good grip on this bit, next week could be the week we finish it. 

I rekcon we we can do the castellum, baths and pleasure gardens in like 90 mins. So just do the gauntlet and the boss in another 90 once we figure it out and we'll have a whole raid done in our 12 til 3 weekend session. Easy! 

Despite just having tokens and shaders to show for all these hours on this raid so far, I'm really enjoying it. I've always liked the teamwork and mechanics-heavy parts of the old raids rather than just the big bosses. 

Argh. Is this Monday EU primetime maintenance happening every week now? I'm still up for an hour of messing around with the Gauntlet until Banjaxed has to go, but I suppose that'll only work if we have 6 ready to go to fly through the Castellum at 8 on the dot. 

No worries if today doesn't work for six of us. I'd still be up for trying to use our Engine keys if everyone was fine with me looking up how to do the levers to get into the underbelly bit. I know it's not in the spirit of a blind raid, but on the other hand it isn't part of the main event. I'd also be up for a Nightfall run if anyone still needs it. 

If we don’t have enough to Raid then I don’t mind showing the way to the Engine room, was there last week. It’s doable with 3 people. Just have to kill 4 watchers within 5 seconds. Rocket launchers at the ready!! :D

Tried the Nightfall again last night, had 8 mins on the boss and still couldn’t clear it! :rolleyes:

Yeah, looks like we're running the gauntlet post-reset. This maintenance periods are such a ball ache. 

You're not around at 9, right Banjaxed? If I'm wrong and you are, I'll gladly take you up on the Engine key run - thanks!

Edit: Oh, just saw your post above. I'll jump on at 10 if we have enough people interested in the keys or the nightfall, for sure. 

I can be on at 11 to help with the Nightfall. I did it yesterday and thought it was excellent. I hadn't seen that strike before and anything with quickly recharging abilities is always a lot of fun. 

I heard that it took the Giant Bomb team more than 6 hours to do the Gauntlet. I'm scared...