Pungee

Saturday 12pm - Blind Raid Super Session (PS4)

Okay, team. I'm looking for five brave guardians to join me at 12pm UK time on Saturday afternoon for a first attempt at at the new raid. This is going to be a completely blind attempt, so I'm only looking for people who can be strong and avoid all the spoilers that'll come flooding out of Reddit and YouTube and everywhere from this evening. 

Here's the criteria for joining this brave squad:

• You are above power level 260.
  • You've not read or watched anything about the new raid content.
  • You have a mic
  • You've got at least four hours to dedicate to repeated failures and team wipes as we figure stuff out and can keep the grade-A chat and positivity going as we do so. 

That's right, team, FOUR hours at a minimum. From my blind attempts at Kings Fall and Wrath of the Machine, I know that progress can (and, let be honest, will) be slow so we need to stick it out as a team for the afternoon. 

If this sounds like you, share your PSN name and power level here and let's do this thing. 

The Squad
1. Pungee
2. Sbrandon111
3. Sbrandon111+1

4. Ghost Pirate 101
5. Wishdokta

Super sub: Banjaxed

• Upvote 3

I'm a Titan 287 power atm.

I'll be on at that time on Saturday for a long session but I'm likely to have played the Raid with my usual team on Friday night.

Willing to step in if you haven't got 6 and keep my mouth firmly shut re any prior knowledge I have. Happy enough to be passed over if you already have the required amount of Raid virgins.:D

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Banjaxed said:

I'm a Titan 287 power atm.

I'll be on at that time on Saturday for a long session but I'm likely to have played the Raid with my usual team on Friday night.

Willing to step in if you haven't got 6 and keep my mouth firmly shut re any prior knowledge I have. Happy enough to be passed over if you already have the required amount of Raid virgins.:D

Awesome. If any Leviathan first-timers turn up here asking to join then they'll get priority on the last three slots, but if not then we'll be glad to have you and your firmly shut mouth on the team. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Ghost Pirate 101 said:

PSN Ghost_Pirate_101, level 280ish Hunter. 

I'm a reasonably experienced D1 raider but I've never managed to have the proper blind raid experience before. 

Welcome to the team. 

giphy.gif

Sweet. Looks like we're set. I'm going to Sainsbury's for important raid supplies, then will send out requests and invites just before 12. My PSN is Berbarotica. 

I'm out and about most of today, unfortunately. If you can get Mikey or whoever to replace me then you guys go ahead. It pains me that we were so close last time and didn't do it. 

If you guys don't make any progress today, then I can join you for another go on Monday night (or if you're stuck on whatever comes next, I'll join you there too).