rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Weavus

rllmuk vs Leviathan - Ready, Steady, RAID!

I'll be a Titan, likely striker. Thinking of going with the following weapons:

Kinetic: Nameless Midnight - Scout

Energy: Mida Mini Tool - Sub-machine gun

Power: Hawthorne's Field-Forged Shotgun

I'll either be scout or auto for my main, for energy I'll try to keep one for each burn depending on what it throws at us & ive got a sweet exotic sniper which I can change the damage type on plus the aforementioned shotgun for the last slot. 

Need to spend ten minutes before bed tonight trying to get a build in place, as opposed to just equipping the highest thing for each slot over & over again. 

Excited! :)

1 hour ago, Weavus said:

Four Titans and two Hunters... who needs a healing rift anyway?

If you can not defeat the first trash pack because you lack a nifty healing rift, let me know :coffee:

Will probably start as Sentinel to give options with the bubble as a back up. 

Ive got a couple of auto rifles I really like and a few scouts. Not sure about the heavy slot yet. Thinking a sniper or a rocket launcher depending on situation. Haven't got a good one of either yet mind. 

Did get some bad ass legs though which auto-reload a sub machine gun when holstered. Might have to look in to getting that mida mini tool...

Mida mini tool is decent at close range (and makes a lovely sound) and you can get it fairly easily by running through the post campaign (blue crown) quest steps on EDZ, there are a few missions to do before you get it but shouldn't take more than 20 mins if you want to do it tonight. An added bonus is it drops 10 or so light higher than your current level.

I think we should have a mix of close quarter and longer range power weapons between us. A nice improvement of D2 is that bosses no longer insta kill you while you try and melee/shotgun them and just blast you away. I'm looking forward to trying out new things in the raid after having to snipe/rocket from afar for all the previous ones!

I'm curious to see how it's going to work now that synths don't exist anymore. 

I also have a sweet Exotic which adds ammo to any equipped auto rifle, kind of like an Icebreaker. 

1 hour ago, ph0rce said:

I'm curious to see how it's going to work now that synths don't exist anymore. 

I guess thats why all orange bar adds drop power ammo now. I imagine they will have designed it so you can get a little ammo from a couple of adds at the start of each checkpoint. I won't miss having to go into the menu during playing or wait 10 minutes to use another, that was a fucking pain in the arse.