Destiny 2 PC players

PK

I got a lot of the raid gear, just missing the gauntlets.

Also need loads of the raid weapons too, only got the pulse rifle which i understand is pants.

So fun though. Calus is probably the tensest gaming experience I've had in ages.

we should also at some point use those keys we keep getting. you guys are due for a trip of the underbelly. there are entire little puzzles down there that are done as a team by coordinating. you do this to get to the chests for the different keys. loot in the chests is bad but you do get one roll of the dice on an exotic every time. I will not be around for Tuesday this week but I can do say Thursday. I am also happy to let Larsen or others have a go if need be and most people prefer to be on Tuesday. no problem. 

16 minutes ago, Larsen B said:

You can run it more than once a week, @Oz :eyebrows:

yeh I'd be happy to run it twice to be honest. I have two characters now as well so all the more reason. only issue is home arrangements and trying to make sure I sleep more than I have been (because you fucking hate sleeping mate). but if we can plan ahead I would be happy to have a couple of goes. this week the only days I can give it a proper go is Thursday and then maybe Sunday. 

I used to sleep very well before this dumb videogame series entered my life. I had no interest for 2 years. I could have stayed away. 8 hours of sleep minimum a night. Instead my eyes hurt constantly now. I'm more susceptible to colds. I can't wake up in the morning. My appetite is completely out of whack. I'm irritable. I avoid planning ahead to be ready at the drop of a hat. I've stopped watching TV. I've spent hundreds on films I don't have the time to watch. I've spent thousands on games I don't have the time to play. Buying the Year 3 collection for Destiny is genuinely one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made and I regret it to this day.

Anyone want to finally do Rat King tonight?

I can just see myself playing this from now on. I hope we manage to keep engagement high and you guys don't burn out on it. I think our playing habits (Larsen aside) have been healthier than they were for the PS4 crew. They burned out on it hard. because you run out of things to do. but we are getting more content in two weeks so there's that. this is without a doubt the most fun I have had playing anything as long as I can remember. hyperbole aside. things we still have to do which could be fun are:

- Rat King (I did that on PS4 it is not hard)

- Prestige nightfalls (I did it on PS4 - this is hard)

- Running normal raid a few times so we get all the loot

- Raid exotic shotgun quests

- Running prestige raid so we get the extra special loot

- Playing through the expansion content in December

- Playing with blueberries in December to get our KDs in order

AND FINALLY:

Spoiler

TRIALS OF THE NINE!

5a1c0f7df1607_AuditNirvana.gif.5967ee9bdea9cd2c92084963943e3a55.gif

4 hours ago, Jonzo said:

SO WE GET THE CLAP, HE SUCKS US OFF AND THEN WE WIPE? (CALUS' CHRISTMAS QUALITY STREET CARNAGE)

We did it. We fucking did it. But it wasn't easy.

etc .........

nice one, always look forward to these write ups :hat:

Looking forward to do more raids, i'm sure we can shave an hr or 2 off the next run! Happy to be sub if others need to do it  

One of the more tragic parts of last night was towards the end two phases in, when I got one shotted by the cannon, and I was like NO FUCK NO I GOT FUCKING ONE SHOTTED NOOOOOO GUYS PLS FUCK SORRY OMG FUCK and then we missed the callouts, leading to a wipe.

And Karde was politely like err yeah guys can we keep the despair to a minimum if something bad happens, we can't actually do what we're supposed to do.

46 minutes ago, Jonzo said:

One of the more tragic parts of last night was towards the end two phases in, when I got one shotted by the cannon, and I was like NO FUCK NO I GOT FUCKING ONE SHOTTED NOOOOOO GUYS PLS FUCK SORRY OMG FUCK and then we missed the callouts, leading to a wipe.

And Karde was politely like err yeah guys can we keep the despair to a minimum if something bad happens, we can't actually do what we're supposed to do.

yeh that bit was hearth breaking. Karde gave the most British response I have heard in my 13 years living in the UK.

but the time we we actually did it a gaming miracle literally took place. I flew though the air propelled by a psion and was then magically pulled towards the next barrier by what can only be described as the in game manifestation of our collective force of will.

I landed looking backwards, not fully understanding why I was not dead. I turned around and saw the next barrier spawned behind me as I was flying through the air AND I happened to land exactly on it. I could literally not believe my eyes.

Spoiler

giphy.gif.6987fff76b23057e059df999cc8e18f8.gif

I think we need some form of scheduler for raid nonsense - post it in the discord and the threads' OP as a pinned item. I'll look into something during lunch and after work, there must be some web-based gubbins somewhere.

Of course, we'll be holding raids every 20 minutes, like it's a national rail service*.

I'll be around tonight for anything, as well as most of this week. Next week will be problematic as it's the work Christmas party, but I'm usually away on Fridays anyway to play retro games out of the house. it's always dependant on the other guys who play as well, mind.

*Delayed by three hours

20 hours ago, Oz said:

yeh that bit was hearth breaking. Karde gave the most British response I have heard in my 13 years living in the UK.

but the time we we actually did it a gaming miracle literally took place. I flew though the air propelled by a psion and was then magically pulled towards the next barrier by what can only be described as the in game manifestation of our collective force of will.

I landed looking backwards, not fully understanding why I was not dead. I turned around and saw the next barrier spawned behind me as I was flying through the air AND I happened to land exactly on it. I could literally not believe my eyes.

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif.6987fff76b23057e059df999cc8e18f8.gif

That's exactly what my Italian fiancee says to me when I measure my responses carefully..."Why do you have to be soooo British??". Awfully sorry about that chaps ;) 

1 hour ago, Siri said:

I think we need some form of scheduler for raid nonsense - post it in the discord and the threads' OP as a pinned item. I'll look into something during lunch and after work, there must be some web-based gubbins somewhere.

Of course, we'll be holding raids every 20 minutes, like it's a national rail service*.

I'll be around tonight for anything, as well as most of this week. Next week will be problematic as it's the work Christmas party, but I'm usually away on Fridays anyway to play retro games out of the house. it's always dependant on the other guys who play as well, mind.

*Delayed by three hours

I'm sure there are a whole bunch of web based scheduling tools LB although the names of them escape me at the moment. Maybe an organisational white knight can ride to our rescue!

4 hours ago, Karde said:

I'm sure there are a whole bunch of web based scheduling tools LB although the names of them escape me at the moment. Maybe an organisational white knight can ride to our rescue!

I have started a google doc and sent you guys a link so we can access it. I will share over PM with those showing interest to give you edit rights. You can add your names to the days you are able to raid. Let's try to give each other 48 hour notice on pull outs so that we don't screw each other over. 

6 hours ago, Siri said:

*Delayed by three hours

very funny siri. :facepalm: the schedule is off to a great start. 

I'm still plugging away at this. I'm currently at around 250 and have just been pottering around soloing the end game stuff. I did get Sweet Business as a drop from a regular Strike which was nice. Hoping I can nab Actium War Rig at some point.

Would be keen on some raid action too but not sure when I'll be at the required level (also, I'm shit).

46 minutes ago, flight said:

I'm still plugging away at this. I'm currently at around 250 and have just been pottering around soloing the end game stuff. I did get Sweet Business as a drop from a regular Strike which was nice. Hoping I can nab Actium War Rig at some point.

Would be keen on some raid action too but not sure when I'll be at the required level (also, I'm shit).

If you get (truly, and utterly) bored, Make another Titan - I know when me and Mood made alts during the Clarion Call weekend, we got it as a quest reward (Either Titan or Io during the story).

Don't worry about being shit - Karde has the best DPS, even when he's moonlighting as an AA Van Man.

3 hours ago, Larsen B said:

Could do Guided Games if there's no-one guaranteed?

Get the Overlords rating up.

Not just aiming for the Emblem.

I am sure @Jonzo will turn up before then. let's give him a bit of time. he probably did so much damage on Sunday that it took it out of him somewhat. 

12 hours ago, Jonzo said:

50/50 for a raid tomorrow lads I'm afraid. Got a work thing which may go on till late. :(

Need a sub probably.

I will log in tonight as soon as the servers are up. hopefully this will be relatively close to 8. hopefully we have enough people on for a raid. otherwise it is looking like next Tuesday but since the changes are out then we will be pulled in 5 directions. so really keen to make it happen today if we can. any subs for @Jonzo lads?