IGNORED

Destiny 2 PC players

PK

On 08/11/2017 at 18:51, Oz said:

ok so the  roster for Monday (from 815pm - due to Kyle). we will probably play until 1015pm or so due to wife commitments. Karde and I have raided on PS4. 

confirmed:

@Strategos 280

@Karde 299

@Oz 285

@Mau 282

@Jonzo

Internet Kyle (Fullersh1t)

Subs:

@mr_rmg

@spork 260+

Please sign up if you are a potential sub. a spot might open at short notice. 

we have a full team! it may be happening chaps!

giphy.gif.c43b1240431a7ded9bfea3299d6f159a.gif

2 hours ago, clippa said:

My kinetic hand cannon (missus) always seems more powerful than my sunshot, even though I keep upgrading it. Is that normal? Am I just ignoring the big explosive AOE, I always go for headshots/bellyshots robots.

At the minute (pve only) I'm just using my kinetic and switching to my sunshot when there's shield involved. Should I be using my sunshot all the time?

in pve kinetics do more damage to unshielded targets. so once a shield is popped the shortest time to kill would be your kinetic. however, sunshot may be preferable for mobs of red bars because of the explosion effect.I would not have two hand cannons as a set up though given the range would be too similar. but if you are having all your engagements at about the same range that might be a non issue. in hard strikes for example people favour having one range weapon such as a scout. Nameless midnight is the best one. 

So fucking excited for Monday lads. And nervous. What if I'm shit.

Anyway if anyone fancies running through the nightfall before then, it's my last milestone and best chance to pick up some nice gear before monday night, give me a shout.

RLLMUK RAID REKKAGE: BATTLE REPORT

The PC crew rolled up at the Leviathan last night with engrams on their minds, and Calus in their sights. A golden palace with six bloodthirsty Guardians on the prowl. Led by Oz and Karde, father figures in their own right, wise old wizened veterans, crafty and clinical, they shepherded a quantuplet of noobs through some of the toughest trials of their gaming lives. 8:15 rolled round and after a brief stumble before they'd even started, picking the wrong game type, they were away, wide eyed and excited.

PHASE 1: HEDGEHOGS

Into the mist of the Pleasure Gardens then, on this cold November night, to do battle with the hedgehog cunts of doom. Oz and DC took point, guiding Karde and his trio of rookies through the mist. There were fuck ups galore. Jonzo lets all of his most powerful weapons loose during the damage phase, causing a frightening 529 DPS. He also got stuck in the safe room. Oz alerted more hedgehogs to the Guardians' presence than anyone else, in a seemingly glitchy turn of events. But even when all hope was lost, after tens of wipes and leaps into the death pit, they turned it around and eventually succeeded. Kyle fires his fireworks into the sky in celebration and the lads pat each other on the digital backs. Onwards to the...

TAKESHI'S CASTLE AKA CHRISTOPHER NOLAN'S DUNKING DUNKIRK DONUT OF DOOM

What a phase this was. Kyle, Oz, DC and Karde taking shooty point, and Jonzo and Moodymon limber up in the tunnels, to get all Usain Bolt on Calus' cabal arse. Jonzo's shooters put up an electrifying performance, navigating him safely through the holes. Cocky Kyle takes on the responsibility of shooting both his arrows in one go, an unorthodox approach, confusing Karde but upping the ante in terms of performance on this stellar raid. A couple of trial runs down, the boys get to work, jumping through holes and going to CHRISTOPHER NOLAN DUNKIRK under the watchful eyes of Calus' golden effigies.

The boys are confused when the team wipes and they still get their keys to the next door, but they take it. They have bigger fish to fry.

PROFESSOR BURP'S BUBBLE BATHS

And finally onto the bubble baths, a chaotic but triumphant affair, no big events to take of here, just cold, clinical rekkage. The team swap out and restack like a slickly oiled machine, pumping their supers into the lanterns of chaos and heading back to the tower to claim their loot. No time to fell Calus tonight, but he'll keep. He'll keep.

TL:DR last night was hilarious when can we do it again?

3 minutes ago, Jonzo said:

Into the mist of the Pleasure Gardens then, on this cold November night, to do battle with the hedgehog cunts of doom. Oz and DC took point, guiding Karde and his trio of rookies through the mist. There were fuck ups galore. Jonzo lets all of his most powerful weapons loose during the damage phase, causing a frightening 529 DPS. He also got stuck in the safe room. Oz alerted more hedgehogs to the Guardians' presence than anyone else, in a seemingly glitchy turn of events. But even when all hope was lost, after tens of wipes and leaps into the death pit, they turned it around and eventually succeeded. Kyle fires his fireworks into the sky in celebration and the lads pat each other on the digital backs. Onwards to the...

giphy_(8).gif.cb77bf0b43a2cc35f0cf5b96a2e21ce0.gif

2 hours ago, Jonzo said:

TAKESHI'S CASTLE AKA CHRISTOPHER NOLAN'S DUNKING DUNKIRK DONUT OF DOOM

What a phase this was. Kyle, Oz, DC and Karde taking shooty point, and Jonzo and Moodymon limber up in the tunnels, to get all Usain Bolt on Calus' cabal arse. Jonzo's shooters put up an electrifying performance, navigating him safely through the holes. Cocky Kyle takes on the responsibility of shooting both his arrows in one go, an unorthodox approach, confusing Karde but upping the ante in terms of performance on this stellar raid. A couple of trial runs down, the boys get to work, jumping through holes and going to CHRISTOPHER NOLAN DUNKIRK under the watchful eyes of Calus' golden effigies.

Kyle's frequent heavy ammo ejaculations may have disproportionately boosted his ego. 

Just now, Karde said:

Sunday might be good for me Oz. I'll confirm after I've spoken to a couple of people.

and Tuesday as well Karde? or instead of? I'd be keen to set the two dates up if possible. looks like Jonzo and Mau can do either or both. Did I understand that right chaps?