rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
PK

Destiny 2 PC players

Managed to get level 20 last night and got to ~215 light. Time to start hunting some exotics now (despite already owning 6 which seems weird).

As a Titan, is there owt I should be on the lookout for?

I hit level 20 last night too, still got a ways to go on the campaign though I think.

So should be able to join you guys for endgame stuff fairly soon hopefully.

Awesome! It looks like we'll have more than enough for a good raid group. Join the Discord server guys. We'll have a better idea of where people are in terms of progression and whether they want to join in with Nightfall, PvP, raids, etc. You can download the app on your computer and/or phone and use it for voice or just to leave a chat message if nobody is around.

The patch released fixed an issue where after long sessions there was some memory leakage. and also fixed the clan page. but now people are reporting stuttering and Bungie help said they are working on investigating. 

On 03/11/2017 at 09:28, Oz said:

The patch released fixed an issue where after long sessions there was some memory leakage. and also fixed the clan page. but now people are reporting stuttering and Bungie help said they are working on investigating. 

Patch coming today to fix the stuttering

I'm approaching 250 now, still haven't done the nightfall, will probably need to grind a bit more for that.

Coming consistently top of my team in crucible though, feels good man.

Loving this game on PC.

getting to 280 is easy. you just need to focus on the milestones. you will get a lot of points playing after the reset. it is just hard to do in one week. but playing a bit every week you will be there in no time. 

We've just been talking on the Discord server about raiding too. If you haven't got Discord yet then it's well worth installing and if any of you haven't yet joined the server then you can use this link https://discord.gg/GP739ue. You can also download the Discord app for your phone which makes text conversations a lot easier.

It seems from our conversation that we have at least 5 or so who are geared enough to tackle the raid, although experience has taught me just like Strat that getting people together at the same time can be a little tricky! Strat why don't you ask your lot to join the Discord server so we can all chat together and pool our resources? Might make everyone's life a little easier :)

4 minutes ago, Strategos said:

Good bit of cross clan PVP last night! I'm ready for some Leviathan action! 

Are you on Monday from 8? I think you said you were good until about it 10 no?

So we have 3 confirmed then. Karde you and I. Maybe we can get internet kyle. Then we need two (potentially 3) more to start finding our feet on it on Monday.

I hit 265 last night, will try and grind up to a decent level before Monday and might be able to join you guys.

What do you reckon is the minimum? 280?

It will not be a problem even at 265 bar maybe one or two encounters. We are unlikely to finish it but will learn a few of the mechanics. Light levels are not as big a deal

I'm at 255 now so should get to 260+ in the next day or two. Can't really commit to dates for raiding but if I'm around and you need +1 I'll happily jump in.

ok so the current roster for Monday (from 8pm). we will probably play until 10pm or so due to wife commitments. Karde and I have raided on PS4. 

confirmed:

@Strategos 280

@Karde 299

@Oz 285

@Jonzo

Internet Kyle (Fullersh1t)

(1 spot open!)

unconfirmed and potential subs:

@spork 260+

Id love to give the raid a go, if you're ok putting up with a noob! Never done it before, but been watching some YouTube vids to clue up on it.  Im about 282 now on titan and warlock 

Battlenet: Zerakles#2802

27 minutes ago, Mau said:

Id love to give the raid a go, if you're ok putting up with a noob! Never done it before, but been watching some YouTube vids to clue up on it.  Im about 282 now on titan and warlock 

Battlenet: Zerakles#2802

pinged you a friend request. I think all but me and karde are indeed new mate. so no issues.