rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
PK

Destiny 2 PC players

Just hit level 7 on this, found the start... tedious, the platformy bits annoying as hell. But it's growing on me slowly. It's got that borderlands gotta collect it all thing going on.

How many people do you need to make a functional clan ? 

1 hour ago, Strategos said:

Just hit level 7 on this, found the start... tedious, the platformy bits annoying as hell. But it's growing on me slowly. It's got that borderlands gotta collect it all thing going on.

How many people do you need to make a functional clan ? 

probably about 20. maybe less.

17 minutes ago, Oz said:

I don't think so. I posted that link to the social group but have had no luck with anyone joining. 

i tried but said its no longer available, not sure why

i tried making a group, try this all if you wanna join and get some groups going be good to get some friends to group with :).

I'm a level 6 warlock just started

https://blizzard.com/invite/MpKxKulmO

On 25/10/2017 at 13:19, Oz said:

probably about 20. maybe less.

You only need two members to form a Destiny 2 clan. Obviously that'd make it impossible to hit max clan rank by the end of the season, but that would still be possible even with just four members. 

(20 members making max contribution per week take 6 weeks to hit max clan rank, and because of the weekly caps it can't be done any quicker however big the clan. So 20 x 6 = 120 max conts = rank 6 clan. Four members each with three characters who all max their personal clan XP per week (which is very easy to do) would make 4 x 3 = 12 max conts per week, so it would take 10 weeks for the clan to hit max level, and I reckon the season will generally last about 13 weeks since there are four every year. You'd be slower in the first season while you're levelling alts, but the first season is almost over for PC players anyway, so screw it.)

Clank ranks and perks are crap anyway. It's the clan engrams that are more useful, and you don't need any rank at all to get them - you just have to complete certain activities with a majority (or sometimes half) the fireteam being in the same clan. So you could easily do that even with three members, assuming you actually play together.

• Upvote 1

I’m supprised at the lack of activity here I thought pc version would be really popular but I guess those that wanted to play destiny caved and went ahead on PS4/Xbox rather then wait.

I got the PC version and I'm really enjoying it! I'm just doing the campaign with a buddy, taking our time, playing 1 or 2 hours every evening. I don't have more time than that so I don't think I'm at risk of burning out on it any time soon.

Also technically it's superb! I have maxed all settings and it runs at a super smooth 60fps 99% of the time on my 970. Kudos to Bungie for really putting in effort on the PC version.

I'm enjoying the PC version. Me and Paintballer got 5 crucible wins in a row last night. The first match we played I guess we were up against the Aforementioned Sunshot.

Brutal.

We have a three man clan :) 

4 hours ago, clippa said:

I got the sunshot in the beta, it was fab! Keeping my beady eyes open, hoping it'll turn up eventually.

59b2f78420ac3_Destiny2Screenshot2017_08.30-20_27_41_66.thumb.jpg.fa315e7ddd3aa66346d125aad8303dd4.jpg

It's offered for a quest reward. Choose wisely.

18 hours ago, Oz said:

Hand cannons in crucible lads. Do it! Get sunshot for fucks sake. Don't even look at the others.:D trust me on this one.

haha good shout, literally after reading that post i booted the game and my mission reward was a sunshot choice :).

ok I've created RLLMUK PC. let's see how we get on. 

7 hours ago, Cerberus said:

lets get a clan going, who wants to set it up? :)

Our rllmuk Xbox clan is small (24 members out of a maximum 100), and I guess the PC clan will be small as well. Why don't you all join in with us? Will make getting the weekly clan engram rewards easier.

@tnman - can you share the clan link and accept the PC players?

3 hours ago, Swallow said:

Our rllmuk Xbox clan is small (24 members out of a maximum 100), and I guess the PC clan will be small as well. Why don't you all join in with us? Will make getting the weekly clan engram rewards easier.

@tnman - can you share the clan link and accept the PC players?

2 hours ago, Oz said:

clan rewards don't work cross platform I don't think. 

They do.

Feel free to join the Overlords - https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupId=2113424.

I admit it may be easier from a PC player perspective to party up if you wanted your own dedicated clan but I don't mind any folk joining. We are currently a top level clan so you will get a lot of (fairly minor but still) perks if you join us.

55 minutes ago, tnman said:

They do.

Feel free to join the Overlords - https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupId=2113424.

I admit it may be easier from a PC player perspective to party up if you wanted your own dedicated clan but I don't mind any folk joining. We are currently a top level clan so you will get a lot of (fairly minor but still) perks if you join us.

requested to join. but pending approval. I suggest team clusterfuck joins Xboners as well so we can unite the clans. 

So how's everyone getting on in PCland? I'm trying to play it smart with quest turn-ins and light level increases. Have also requested to join the Overlords. Would be great to be able to start getting fireteams together for Nightfalls and such soon!