IGNORED

Destiny 2 PC players

PK

On a personal level, I'd rather smash a normal and lair out. My body clock's going to shit the bed tonight after going to bed at about 1am and waking up at 6 for work this morning, so I'm not going to be conscious for that long this evening!

1 hour ago, Siri said:

On a personal level, I'd rather smash a normal and lair out. My body clock's going to shit the bed tonight after going to bed at about 1am and waking up at 6 for work this morning, so I'm not going to be conscious for that long this evening!

How does the raid lair checkpoint? does it checkpoint? I don't mind starting with the normal raid to get at least something fully done before bed. but I can also see an argument to starting with the raid lair to get better and start to learn the new encounters. let's see how we feel when we are all on mic. 

EDIT: On a separate note, If you did not have a proper night sleep I would strongly vote against starting to bash our heads against prestige for no good reason (and for no new loot). I do think we should try to do it sometime as a challenge. But maybe better when all well rested and up for the long challenge. And specially not when there is potentially still fun content in the raid lair we have not bested. 

We could probably smash out the raid without underbelly in an hour or so (famous last words), and then if Larsen's about another day during the week we can just have a four-man cell run about and collect their shit.

Thinking about it, I'm pretty much running out of gear to collect outside of Masterworks and Titan 335 gear and Exotics, so I'm not even fussed about underbelly once I get the Titan sorted out.

But then it's the arguement of what's faster - navigating the Underbelly while opening chests, or straight up opening the doors?

Of course, grenading the Leviathan bouncers is always faster

Yes, I'll be around. Going to be back home from work fairly late as there was traffic from an accident to actually get to work this morning, but it shouldn't affect anything.

I will likely have to eat my dinner in one minute flat, instead of my usual allotted time of two minutes.

1 hour ago, Oz said:

chaps, I think we are all fine but just to make double sure, this is the confirmed team for an 815pm start today (04 January). Please let me know! :D

@Mau @Karde  @Oz @Larsen B @Moodmon @Siri

yes i'll be on

1 hour ago, Siri said:

I will likely have to eat my dinner in one minute flat, instead of my usual allotted time of two minutes.

that's half a pizza for later on then!

I have been thinking about our next lair in terms of sector coverage. I would suggest we have some sort of order to how many people we have on each sector. almost regardless of which colours we need to cook. for example:

1) we should not have sectors that have no one for a round because adds build up. at least one person should cover each side, even if we are not cooking on it. 

This is to make sure at least some adds are cleared and there is no build up. if we don't need to cook in that sector that person would just deal with adds.

2) we should always have 3 people in the main sector to ensure there are not too many adds when we start the damage phase. 

what do you guys think?

Confirmed Eater of Fucking Worlds raid on Monday 815 chaps. The team is as follows (all confirmed):

@Larsen B on drums and ushering

@Moodmon on criticism of my fashion choices and countdowns

@Siri to periodically tell mood to fuck off and JUST DO IT!

@Mau on platforming high jinx

@Oz on ensuring expediency in starting encounters and the occasional premature wipe

@Karde on the occasional extremely polite frustration and, let's face it, the carry.

giphy (12).gif

Aaand we done it with worryingly little fuss. Which is a shocker, considering that we spent three hours on Argos last time.

SO. We've dicked everything that the game offers, outside of prestige raids. As a formal thing, how is everyone doing in terms of gear? As mentioned in the Discord, I'm missing two pieces of Titan Armour, but I still need to get Legend of Acrius.

I'll be around tonight if anybody else wants to run that specific Arms Dealer mission for their shotgun, as well. I think it's a good idea that we all got it before we upgrade it via the prestige raid.

I have all exotics for my titan and all exotics for my warlock (missing some bullshit gloves that I'll get this weekend). I have all raid armour for the old raid for my titan and nearly all eater of worlds stuff (minus the helmet and chest). I have all prophecy weapons too. I have bought all exotics for my Hunter that have been for sale. I have never raided with anything but the titan so no raid gear for any other class. my huntress is level 15 at the moment. I think it is time to prestige guys. who's with me!

5 hours ago, Siri said:

Aaand we done it with worryingly little fuss. Which is a shocker, considering that we spent three hours on Argos last time.

SO. We've dicked everything that the game offers, outside of prestige raids. As a formal thing, how is everyone doing in terms of gear? As mentioned in the Discord, I'm missing two pieces of Titan Armour, but I still need to get Legend of Acrius.

I'll be around tonight if anybody else wants to run that specific Arms Dealer mission for their shotgun, as well. I think it's a good idea that we all got it before we upgrade it via the prestige raid.

I am not 100% sure about tonight but if I can get on I defo will. How are you doing for Thursday? Prestige then?

1 minute ago, Siri said:

You mean the 25th. My birthday's the 26th, and that's on Friday!

I'll be around if needed, I booked a long weekend off for the above reason.

Thanks SIri. Fixed! we are only missing a couple for another raid. Maybe prestige? ;)

@Moodmon? @Mau