rllmuk Overlords [MUKO] - Destiny 2 Xbox One & PC Clan Roster

Ah yes I was in another random guild that invited me, joined the mukkers now thanks :)

I just reached power level 950, haven't bought the dlc but think I will for next season. Will keep an eye out for any of you online. Is here the best place to see if anything is being arranged or is there a secret discord chat or something?

• 3 weeks later...

@tnman Is there room on the Xbox clan at the moment?

Have defected from PS4 and after enjoying the game again quite a lot recently (just when I thought I was out..... etc) I reckon I need a decent clan. The one I'm in currently is just millions of people on a Discord not actually making any worthwhile groups. 

18 hours ago, KartoffelKopf said:

@tnman Is there room on the Xbox clan at the moment?

Have defected from PS4 and after enjoying the game again quite a lot recently (just when I thought I was out..... etc) I reckon I need a decent clan. The one I'm in currently is just millions of people on a Discord not actually making any worthwhile groups. 

Plenty of space pal, just send a request to join and I'll approve it.

There's a core group of about 5 of us at the moment now the new season has started.

• 3 months later...

@tnmanI've requested if you will have me, a complete noob at this but loving it all the same. Played a bit of the original but never made it onto a Raid. Late night weekends suit me best.

Gamertag is goodwinp1980.

8 hours ago, Jg15 said:

@tnmanI've requested if you will have me, a complete noob at this but loving it all the same. Played a bit of the original but never made it onto a Raid. Late night weekends suit me best.

Gamertag is goodwinp1980.

Welcome! We're very quiet at the moment while most people are waiting for Beyond Light to drop next month.

On 15/10/2020 at 06:41, tnman said:

Welcome! We're very quiet at the moment while most people are waiting for Beyond Light to drop next month.

@tnman I’ve put in a request too.  Been playing for two years (since Forsaken), on a bit of a break atm but will be back on for Beyond Light.

On 27/10/2020 at 11:22, carlospie said:

I'm going to add all the xbox players later 

Your request has been turned into a reverse request as you were already a member of another clan.

10 hours ago, dreamylittledream said:

So I’m on Xbox since Gamepass added Shadowfall and back actively playing again.

How do I leave the renegades and join up? Been looking but can’t see the option?

Click the link in OP and should be a big yellow join clan button.

8 hours ago, carlospie said:

Had a bash at crown of sorrow last night, got to the last boss but god some of the players I was with are incompetent, so annoying 

I'd put CoS as the hardest raid because with three teams of two, it only takes one weak link to bugger one side and then that's it, you're in recovery mode.

Bloody hope so, only reason I joined the clan :D

I'm not a blind raider any more, just don't have the time or the patience. Kings Fall, Wrath and Leviathan took close to 3 weeks to complete. I'm 47 now with a bonkers home life so I'll likely wait for the new raid to be a few weeks old and I can go in leveled up and with an idea of what to do but most definitely will want to experience it. 

I generally get on pretty late though, from around 10 which is often too late for many so see how it goes. 

2 hours ago, carlospie said:

Yup, do xbox lot ever raid? 

Yeah. Myself, @redbloodcel and @luckypierre and two of his friends made up a fairly regular group of five, with us peer pressuring other clanmates or LFGers into joining us as needed. I'm hoping all will return for Beyond Light and Deep Stone Crypt raid. :)

@carlospie @KartoffelKopf

I haven't been on much recently but will be on more this week so just a thought if youre looking to raid next season. Weapons that you maybe haven't got that will be worthwhile trying to grab this week. Some are quest related so for the most part you can do that in your own time and we can help on the last part. I'm thinking xenophage, izanagis, outbreak. Then there's anarchy from scourge of the past which when we're on our game takes less than 30 mins so just gives us a shout if you need a hand

@tnman think of anything else Dom?

Thanks for the offer but yep, got all them. My RNG has not been too bad to be fair for most of D2. Got all the raid exotics within the first 4 or 5 runs. Getting Outbreak and the catalyst with all the multiple Zero Hour runs was actually more painful. 

The only exotic I don't have is that machine gun from the Guardian Games but hoping Rahool will stock it next season. 

All I'm really doing at the moment is hoarding ascendant shards from the NF. Fingers crossed it's double rewards this week for the final week. 

Also had a pretty brutal clearout of my vault. Pretty scary just how few viable weapons there are going in to BL after the sunsetting. 

I wouldn't worry about any of the pinnacles and exotics going away as Bungie have said they'll be available through a new memorial kiosk in the Tower. Who knows what materials you'll need though.

Nah, not really. 'Prepping' for a new season just feels like homework. There are nutters hoarding max bounties across all characters but all that does is upgrade your artifact and the season pass and unless you're frantically racing to raid day one, you'll get all that stuff naturally. I've barely played for the last 3 months and I'm level 202.

All I would say is get some ascendant shards and prisms from this weeks double reward nightfalls which is the relatively fun Nokris fight. They can be a pain to get. 

Lol, knew I was going to offend someone there :lol: . It's all good, I've just done it in the past and always ended up feeling like it was a waste of time. I have kept this weeks weeklies on my Hunter so I'm not completely guilt-free :D

:D

I'm determined to have a good crack at the new raid as soon as its out. I usually wait until a strat has been figured out and even then like to get comfortable with it with clan mates before venturing into LFG territory. That was a bit of mare with garden.