IGNORED

rllmuk Overlords [MUKO] - Destiny 2 Xbox One & PC Clan Roster

tnman

20 hours ago, luckypierre said:

Two spaces open for a crack at the new raid tonight from 8 on xbox if anyone fancies it. As it's on a school night we won't be on past 11 and will pick up again another day..  if we need to :D

How did you do?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Done a bit of spring winter cleaning and removed anyone who only had Blizzard accounts on their profile, as clearly they ain't coming back. (Although if you have been kicked and port to Steam, just message me to re-join!)

Some requests have been rejected because I don't know who the people are and have had no communication from them.

Good job!

I remember mine and Big Jack's first time with that. We did not have the best PUG ever made, to say the least. The best bit was figuring out you're basically running around being a Guardian pooper-scooper. And the first encounter is nice because it can take a brute force punch if you're not completely all together with mechanics.

With the second encounter my best advice without being with the team is stick with your assigned roles. Otherwise you'll spend time after time getting used to new places and spawn-in locations rather than focusing on honing the win.

• 1 month later...

Hello Sirs. I have been playing the Destiny 2 and somehow put in 33 hours in 2.5 days. Oh God. I'm just over power level 900 now.

At one point I saw Lyrical Donut running around the tower next to me, but I didn't say hello as I thought he'd probably not remember the time we got the forum-first Vault of Glass. It was a long time ago.

Is the clan still active, and will you have a scrubber like me? I've sent a request. Cheers :)

On 02/01/2020 at 12:27, Moz said:

Is the clan still active, and will you have a scrubber like me? I've sent a request. Cheers :)

Yes, there’s a core group of us, although saying that I don’t play as much as I used to for a variety of reasons.

You’re showing as already being in a clan so now you have to accept a reverse invite.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Jackson said:

Just got into this on Xbox one, anyone still active? Really interested in raids

Unfortunately not. This season has been received as the worst in Destiny history, so I think anyone who is playing logs on only briefly.

That said it's a couple of weeks until the next season so that should see an uptick in traffic and people raiding.

Also, as you were a member of a different clan before this one, your request has reversed into an invite which you now have to accept to join.