rllmuk
Gorf King

Rllmuk Renegades Clan

3 hours ago, pledge said:

Anyone want to do Shattered Throne next time it is up?

Just a regular Shattered Throne run? As you probably know, the clan roster is fucked up (i.e. invisible) and has been since April*. But give us a shout if you see us on in your friends list and, as long as we aren't raiding (I dunno if we're even doing that next week), I'll jump in and help out. You'll need comms though for sure.

* We've reported it to Bungie via a few means, but no response. Looks like the clan roster is semi-permanently invisible at this point.

7 hours ago, Gorf King said:

Just a regular Shattered Throne run? 

Yes I just have some of the quest steps that involve doing it. I've not done it before but will have a mic.

9 hours ago, pledge said:

Yes I just have some of the quest steps that involve doing it. I've not done it before but will have a mic.

What day and time pledge?  Need a run myself, think it's back tomorrow.

Unfortunately we'll be raiding tonight, but maybe Wednesday if you can't get three.

(It's quite possible to do it with two (or, indeed, one), but obviously it's easier with three.)

I'm still up for a try today.  I might beed to do it again tomorrow anyway, as I still can't get the black armory boots I need to be able to progress one of the quests I have.

Sent you a friend request but didn’t see you online. I have got all my quests to the right point if you want to try tomorrow?