Snowfall - The crack cocaine epidemic in Los Angeles during the beginning of the 1980s.

Fuck sake.... Saw this thread bumped and thought there might be a new series of this. 

The last 3 dropped in July of each year  I think, so looks like this has been delayed due to covid. I hope season 4 comes as its consistently excellent. 

Nephew..... 

snowfall.jerome_saint.jpg

16 hours ago, ckny said:

We’re watching this on iPlayer. Just seen S02E07 where

Reveal hidden contents

Lucia shoots Pedro

After 17 episodes we still don’t really know what Teddy is doing. Why is a CIA guy smuggling drugs in to the country? IDGI.

He is using the huge amounts of money generated to fund wars the country has an interest in winning, overseas, isn’t he? This is all from my hazy memory of the show and very poor knowledge of actual history.

Jerome is the MVP. Great show.

49 minutes ago, DC said:

He is using the huge amounts of money generated to fund wars the country has an interest in winning, overseas, isn’t he? This is all from my hazy memory of the show and very poor knowledge of actual history.

Jerome is the MVP. Great show.

Agreed, Jerome is superb, needs his own spin off show. 

20 hours ago, ckny said:

We’re watching this on iPlayer. Just seen S02E07 where

Reveal hidden contents

Lucia shoots Pedro

After 17 episodes we still don’t really know what Teddy is doing. Why is a CIA guy smuggling drugs in to the country? IDGI.

The CIA smuggled drugs to fund their wars against communism in Latin America, and its the main reason for the crack epidemic that affected the black community in Los Angeles and other areas. 

edit: I started this thread 3 years ago...I cant belive it. Time flies, mercilessly. 

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, The Hierophant said:

Oh brilliant. What will this be on, don’t want to wait for bbc2 if I can help it!

Hopefully, Disney+. Snowfall is one of the shows listed on the new STAR channel that's launched on 23 Feb. Not 100% sure if that will include the new season, but I hope so.

• 1 month later...