The Sinner - Jessica Biel gets stabby

Season 3 has been a let down so far after the first two seasons. It’s still very watchable but has strained credibility a few times. So much so that the scenes where cops are going, “That’s some crazy shit you pulled, Harry! But you got results!” feel more like the writers apologising that things got a bit silly. Pullman is still great though.

22 minutes ago, Monkeyboy said:

Season 3 has been a let down so far after the first two seasons. It’s still very watchable but has strained credibility a few times. So much so that the scenes where cops are going, “That’s some crazy shit you pulled, Harry! But you got results!” feel more like the writers apologising that things got a bit silly. Pullman is still great though.

We thought season 3 was mostly pretty rubbish. It just seemed to lack any sort of mystery that the first 2 seasons had. Staining credibility is putting things nicely!

Five episodes down in Season 3 and this is pretty bad really. There’s not enough plot to span 8 episodes, Pullman’s character is really annoying this time around, and the central story just isn’t particularly compelling.

Henry Cavil lookalike guy's painful 6th form philosophising is getting properly on my tits now. Just fucking kill yourself if you're so obsessed with death, do us all a fucking favour. 

This is all daft beyond belief but it's watchable and my wife likes it and it's only 45 minutes an episode. If that's not a recommendation I don't know what is. 

I thought the grave set piece was pretty cool and it also stars "Not Teri Hatcher" who has quite good chemistry with Harry whose sultry smiles are more sideways than ever

I've seen three episodes but there doesn't seem to be the sense of mystery the previous seasons had, at least not yet. However, I do find myself lost in Jamie's eyes so 7/10

The episode where he leads him a merry dance around New York as if possessed by his dead Tyler Durden pal was a bit much. More like Shite Club, weeeey

Oh wow, I think the last episode has to be up there with the worst season finales. It wasn't just that it made no sense, it was oppressively boring. I was fighting to stay awake

5 hours ago, wullie said:

The episode where he leads him a merry dance around New York as if possessed by his dead Tyler Durden pal was a bit much. More like Shite Club, weeeey

I bailed after this. Utter shit.

Why didn't he arrest him for reckless endangerment after the driving?

Utter bollocks.

Finished it out of a sense of duty, it picked up a little but the ending didn't seem to go anywhere. The biggest mystery through the season was why they sacked the original actor near the end and replaced him with Bear Grylls

spacer.png

spacer.png

It’s not amazing but some of you guys are being way too harsh. It was pretty watchable and towards the last few episodes was quite gripping. I feel like some of you must be looking at the first couple seasons through rose tinted spectacles? 

On 26/06/2020 at 22:51, Festoon said:

I bailed after this. Utter shit.

Why didn't he arrest him for reckless endangerment after the driving?

Utter bollocks.

Hi I’m Mr Logic man and I’m a stupid cunt. Probably because he was trying to arrest him for murder rather than get him banned from driving?

1 hour ago, dizogg said:

It’s not amazing but some of you guys are being way too harsh. It was pretty watchable and towards the last few episodes was quite gripping. I feel like some of you must be looking at the first couple seasons through rose tinted spectacles? 

Although it did stretch credibility way too far at times, I actually enjoyed it. It was season 2 that felt a bit naff to me to be honest.

5 hours ago, dizogg said:

Hi I’m Mr Logic man and I’m a stupid cunt. Probably because he was trying to arrest him for murder rather than get him banned from driving?

Excuse me? No need for name calling. Perhaps you should rethink this.

5 hours ago, SteveH said:

Although it did stretch credibility way too far at times, I actually enjoyed it. It was season 2 that felt a bit naff to me to be honest.

That was our favourite! I thought that the kid who played Julian was an amazing actor.

On 04/07/2020 at 08:54, Timmo said:

That was our favourite! I thought that the kid who played Julian was an amazing actor.

Seriously? He had a grand total of two expressions. Confused and scared and scared and confused. I thought he was bloody awful.

On 25/06/2020 at 14:54, Timmo said:

I thought the grave set piece was pretty cool and it also stars "Not Teri Hatcher" who has quite good chemistry with Harry whose sultry smiles are more sideways than ever

Susan from Friends

• 4 weeks later...

I loved season 1 and 2 of this but season 3 has totally lost me.

The episode where he tails him and then falls asleep so he can murder someone.... 

Just fucking ludicrous bullshit. Totally ludicrous bullshit.

It's fucking terrible.