rllmuk
Nespresso

Red Letter Media Fan Club

Been watching these guys over the last few years. Mostly the best of the worst stuff though.

Surburban Sasquatch is pure amazeballs. Can’t believe such a film actually exists. 

my other half hates me watching it though due to Rich Evans laugh (!) 

They also like ‘Xtro’ so extra points for that.  

22 hours ago, deerokus said:

that slot machine video guy is something else. :lol:

The bits where he just stops dead after talking remind me of Mike's segments from RLM's visit to No Brand con:

• Upvote 1

They couldn't have been more on point if they tried. Pretty much agreed with all their points. It's all just such a waste of potential, even if the franchise is creatively bankrupt. That said I liked it more than TFA and RO but my god... every scene, character, plotline, etc just never amounts to anything. That entire Las Vegas bit was completely unnecessary for instance. 

That last part about the fandom and almost cultlike nature of it all had me cringing off my chair. People holding hands, crying, while watching a trailer. What. :lol:

• Downvote 1

I always thought Yoda was a crazy old kook, but turned deadly serious when he talked about the force. The bits in Empire where he annoyed the fuck out of Luke were a test, yeah, but I never imagined him to be a super-serious Jedi master living in his fucking cave day and night.