Red Letter Media Fan Club

Nespresso

Spoiler

I didn't laugh at the

Spoiler

"rape" puns though. It's disappointing to see in the show again, as they used to have a lot more jokes like that and I was happy to see the back of them when they seemed to have grown out of it.

18 hours ago, Benny said:
  Hide contents

I didn't laugh at the

Hide contents

"rape" puns though. It's disappointing to see in the show again, as they used to have a lot more jokes like that and I was happy to see the back of them when they seemed to have grown out of it.

There was a quick one and I thought, “that’s a bit iffy”, then it just kept going! 
I would’ve expected them to edit them out, unless they were also drunk in the edit room.

• 2 weeks later...

I assumed they were exaggerating about the underage nature of Katie barberi playing tangerine. I thought maybe there was an IMDb typo but she really was 15! That is super creepy and I’m not comfortable with how many clips RLM repeated to make their point.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Amiga game…

I was so excited, but the game was absolute garbage and difficult for my primitive mind. I just remember driving round a crappy overworld street map and going in sewers and just dying. Don’t think I even saw a boss fight. 

1 hour ago, SpagMasterSwift said:

It was the first pirate video I owned.

Ha, same here. I rewatched it in HD recently for the first time in 25+ years and it was bizarre not hearing the music all warped

It's such a great film.

23 hours ago, Stevie said:

The soundtrack was decent, wasn’t it?

The amusing lyrics to Turtle Power are certainly stuck in my head more than thirty years later! 

‘Like they called the Lone Ranger, when there was danger. He didn’t say “I’ll be there in half an hour.”  Because he displayed….turtle power!’ 

On 14/12/2022 at 11:28, SpagMasterSwift said:

It was the first pirate video I owned.

The Summer of 1990 was the era of dodgy VHS pirate cams from Cypress for me. My dodgy Uncle Danny got me this (Uncut btw. Nunchucks and all), Die Hard 2, Robocop 2 and Total Recall. Oh, and Ghostbusters 2. All practically unwatchable but cool as fuck. I remember during one of them what looked like Abraham Lincoln smoking a pipe walked in front of the screen and sat down for the rest of the film. Oh, the fucking halcyon days of rampant video piracy!