rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Jamin

RPL City - Season 38

westfield-matildas_11brwenqdqnof1oikafsl

Jamin ("The Gaffer")

Steely ("The 2 yard goal machine")
OMGJordz ("The New Hope")

Luseth ("Just Don't Mention Last Season")

Gerry Helmet ("Pillow Foot McGee")

Alfromsleep ("Graeme Souness's slightly worse grandson")

Kriess ("Voice Like Silk, Feet Like Gauze")

Bennette ("Fallen Prospect")

Welcome to the current Champions lads. The fans expect. :hat:

• Upvote 7

Are we hoping to get everyone on before Thurs (bit short notice obvs) and have a play around and see how we get on or are we just jumping in?

10pm good for everyone tonight?

If you can please all add my USA PSN account: JaminTasticUSA 

:hat:

I can be on for an hour or there abouts ^_^ I like to be asleep by 11 (though you guy's dont help that)

I'd imagine so aye! Good stuff see you boys later. I'll likely create a praccy club as the main club are in Div 1 already :)

• Upvote 1

Tomorrow (Thurs) mate - we'll use the cup as a practice of sorts. I'll be on at 10pm on the dot, can you all make sure you add my USA account as a friend or you won't be able to get into the club...I'll accept requests when on tomorrow. 

I should be about for an hour or so beforehand if anyone's about :)

But let's have fun with the cup and see what we can do ^_^ I think if we limit @Gerry Helmet's chances up front and give @Steely the ball instead after last nights performances we should score plenty :lol:

:lol: 

@Luseth I'll be on for 9pm for some warm up games too. 

Yea we we got there in the end last night! Still, we beat that first time we played too ;) 

5 minutes ago, KriessG said:

Yea we we got there in the end last night! Still, we beat that first time we played too ;) 

We had easier opposition in the first game though :lol:

• Upvote 2

:lol: I was wondering how long it would take for one of them to spot my comment :D

Nah @Theholyhogg you did well ^_^ It suggests a closer league this season I think than the past few.

Yeah, last night wasn't the best overall tbf I think none of us were on top form, but it was the first time we've played together, and only 5 on, and our positions won't be what they were last night, PLUS Division 10 randomers are pretty awful... so no worries :)

I'm out unfortunately tonight and will be back dead on 10pm, but yes if you guys can come on for a warm up at 9pm I would go for it. Use the club we created last night. We will use RPL City proper for the Cup matches.

Anyone missing tonight...? @AlfromSleep @Bennette98 (only let me tag in two for some reason, grr).

I'll post a teamsheet up this afternoon depending on responses!

• Upvote 1

First post updated. This season we will be Australia. Sex change optional. Mandatory for Gerry Helmet.

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Jamin said:

Yeah, last night wasn't the best overall tbf I think none of us were on top form, but it was the first time we've played together, and only 5 on, and our positions won't be what they were last night, PLUS Division 10 randomers are pretty awful... so no worries :)

I'm out unfortunately tonight and will be back dead on 10pm, but yes if you guys can come on for a warm up at 9pm I would go for it. Use the club we created last night. We will use RPL City proper for the Cup matches.

Anyone missing tonight...? @AlfromSleep @Bennette98 (only let me tag in two for some reason, grr).

I'll post a teamsheet up this afternoon depending on responses!

It's alright I'll take any for the practice games, we'll win a few games, build up some confidence and then it will all get dashed in the cup when you take over :lol:

Nah we'll be fine! It was enjoyable, it just took us far too long to get going I think ^_^ I have only really played with you and Kriess so still sussing out how @Steely & @Gerry Helmet like to play as well.