rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Commander Jameson

Rllmuk Fantasy Premier League Draft 2017/2018 - draft date Tue 8 Aug 9pm and 10pm

2 minutes ago, Stigweard said:

None of this I feel are gonna happen. I'm more annoyed I missed out on the draft experience too, its part of the fun. 

On the positive side if you start off poorly and are last in the league you will get first pick on any new players joining the premier league.

So if Bale joins United you can swap out Coutinho or Mahrez.

Not sure with City defence who will start?

Disappointed that no one picked Charlie Austin!

I nearly did but then saw Llorente for my third striker.

I've alreay stuck in two waivers. Coleman has a broken leg so hes straight out.

Ive had a look and here's still a few player who get good points floating about should Coutinho and co leave. 

24 minutes ago, Patronsaint said:

I've done ok with some of the players I favourited, how do I get the waivers working? I don't suppose there's any before the first fixture? :unsure::lol: 

Go to transactions to swap out players you have till Thursday 6:45pm

IMG_6125.thumb.PNG.73b286cc098941f9a814eaaa28be26e5.PNG

Hmmmm... Could be a tough season ahead for my boyos.

I appeared to completely forget Arsenal signed a new LB. :(

Also zero attacking players from City/United/Chelsea could be a bit of an oversight!

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Patronsaint said:

Is there an unlimited number? The Help section isn't that helpful...

I think it would go in order. Whoever went last in the draft picks would get the first choice waiver, then the person that went 6th (if they had any). Then it would work its way back to your second waiver (unless that player you wanted had already gone).

QTHU8S8.png

I think I did pretty well in the draft.

Would have preferred a different big striker to Aguero, but he was the last big hitter available so I guess he'll have to do. I'm hoping King will come up with the goods, and Rashford was a panic pick. I might look to move him out for someone else before the first game.

Happy with my midfield. I love a bit of Mane, he did me well last season and I've got assist kings Ozil and De Bruyne in there to keep things ticking along. Son should be good value when he comes back from injury. Lanzini is the obvious weak link, but I'm willing to give him a chance before I drop him.

My defence is just incredible. I mean, look at it, it's glorious. I'll probably be playing 5 at the back every week when all of them are fit.

Goalkeepers are meh, but at least I've got Heaton for those save points.

All in all, a pretty good team I think. I guess we'll see as the season unfolds.

• Upvote 2

tmp-cam-1950113172.jpg.2545aa2d950a8ae9c773541537ac4b75.jpg

Pretty happy with that. Picked Gray completely by accident but looks like he's off to Watford which could be a good move.

Not sure how often Rashford/Mata/Danilo/Moses are gonna play though, and worried about Bailly and Luiz getting too many bookings/suspended.

• Upvote 2

Did a draft with some friends on Wednesday. It was great fun. I was the last out of 8 to get a pick but still managed to grab Jesus somehow. 

I also ended up taking a punt on Coutinho with my 10th or so pick in the minuscule hope that he might stay at Liverpool. Glad I did now as it's looking less likely he'll go to Barca. 

This is was my team, not entirely happy but it's ok. 

IMG_5010.PNG

12 minutes ago, Baring said:

I've put waivers in how do we know who will get them and when? I'm 2nd so anyone who takes mine will I have time to react?

You could just put in a few different ones and if those players have gone, then the next waiver you have becomes effective. I suspect that's how it works.

5 minutes ago, Commander Jameson said:

You could just put in a few different ones and if those players have gone, then the next waiver you have becomes effective. I suspect that's how it works.

I best make do some back up ones then

On 8/12/2017 at 18:38, MalevolentPanda said:

My plan to start terribly so I get first choice of any megastar signings before the window closes is going perfectly. 8-)

I assume you are Inter Pandas? You had a hell of a week!

It's probably worth putting in multiple transactions for the players you really need to get rid of as I can imagine we're all going for the same players. Not sure how it will work but I've got Darmian as my first and second choice for getting rid this week.

Pretty happy with my business on the waivers today. Swapped Gray for Mata, Lanzini for Gundogan and Cedric for Yoshida. Lanzini is out injured anyway, so I thought it was worth a punt on Gundogan getting back into the City team. 

30 minutes ago, gospvg said:

Not having a decent striker really hurts!

It is going to be a tough season.

Vokes was available, I can't belive no one went for him after the weekend. I've bagged him and managed to get my other two first choice waivers too. Team is coming together nicely. Now if Mahrez and coutinho could stick around I'll be happy 

Just now, Stigweard said:

Vokes was available, I can't belive no one went for him after the weekend. I've bagged him and managed to get my other two first choice waivers too. Team is coming together nicely. Now if Mahrez and coutinho could stick around I'll be happy 

Burnley have some tough fixtures, I went for Mounie in the end & Xhaka from Arsenal.

I went for Mounie too! ><

Bloody Stuck with Sandro now...

Evertons fixture list for the next 4 fixtures are City, Chelsea, Spurs, Utd. Uh oh!

Hoping for a Sturridge return but more likely, he may get a 5 minute cameo.

My number 1 pick in Sanchez is still sat doing fuck all for me aswell.

Tough times ahead!

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, gospvg said:

Burnley have some tough fixtures, I went for Mounie in the end & Xhaka from Arsenal.

Yeah but over the course of a whole season he'll get goals. I reckon at least 15 for him.

You have to get them whilst they are free.