rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Commander Jameson

Rllmuk Fantasy Premier League 2017/18

On 12/09/2017 at 12:24, Azrael said:

Jumped on the Choupo Moting bandwagon after his two goals. Probably not the wisest decision but he's cheap and plays as an attacker and with the money left over I can switch Hernandez to Morata, Jesus or Aguero should I wish. 

So I switched Hernandez to Morata and not Aguero the goal scoring machine.  8b8wFVT.gif

Also as standard I benched the cleansheet keeper over the one that conceded. 

Decent day at the office yesterday - 71, with Richie and Dunk still to play.

Captain Kane finally came good, and my transfer turned out nicely - dropped the value-haemorrhaging Milevojevic (lost 0.3m, since the start of the season - ouch) and got in Everton's Tom Davies, largely on the basis of remembering seeing him play well on MOTD last season. Didn't start, but came off the bench and got two assists. Cheers, Ronald!

Question - what's your team value/cash in hand? £100.6m + 0.1m in hand, here. Would be considerably better if I'd shifted Milevojevic earlier. 

On 18/09/2017 at 04:53, Hellcock said:

Who is the guy top of the league with two teams? (I'm 3rd)

Captained Ericsson who got sweet f all.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

No idea who he is. I said this before the season started and I'll say it again, having two teams is bullshit, one should be deleted from the league.

7 minutes ago, The Grand Pursuivant said:

No idea who he is. I said this before the season started and I'll say it again, having two teams is bullshit, one should be deleted from the league.

I couldn't before the season had started but I've suspended one of the teams now.

• Upvote 2

Can you please kick him because I would like to be top. thank you!

92 points this week. Up to 8000th/5m

Morata accidental captain... Lol.

Have played free hit this week and my temporary team is sick, I have way too many city and chelsea players.

79pts and top of my work league 8-)

Rather hastily used my transfer on Saturday night though (duff-buy Firmino to Vardy, who is quietly on a streak), forgetting that there were UCL games, so I'll be bricking it about one of my big guns getting injured midweek.

Interesting use of Free Hit there. I was saving mine for the blank game week in the second half of the season. 

Torn between captaining Lukaku and Kane.

Feels like Lukaku is more likely to get at least one goal, but if Kane scores at all, he'll score at least two. He blanked against Swansea after their last midweek Europe match, but that was home, and he seems better away this season, AND he's got an incredible record in early kick-off matches.

A good headache for the selectors, I guess.

Typical that all my players who had Europe matches came back unscathed, but my hasty Saturday night transfer of Vardy has had a huge question mark floating over him all week. Optimistic he'll start and play at least 60mins, though. 

They gain BP for things passes completed, chances created, shots on target, and lose them for things like yellow cards, getting tackled and misses.

It's a flawed system, as it rewards certain play styles. Players who pass a lot get BPs, while players who go on dribbling runs (and often get tackled as a result) miss out. Some players are BP magnets, even if they don't get goals/assists/clean sheets, while others seem to actively repel them - Mo Salah, for example. 

Morata out for a month. I was kind of hoping that he'd be recovered by the time the game is on in two weeks. Did I make a hasty mistake in transferring in the other Chelsea striker as a replacement? Will he play?  They are playing palace next.. 

On 10/2/2017 at 02:11, The Grand Pursuivant said:

Until the blank GWs roll around and you have 5 players playing, and everyone who kept their free hit chip has 11 ;)

Doh. Which game week is this? 

On 04/10/2017 at 05:11, Hellcock said:

Morata out for a month. I was kind of hoping that he'd be recovered by the time the game is on in two weeks. Did I make a hasty mistake in transferring in the other Chelsea striker as a replacement? Will he play?  They are playing palace next.. 

Batshuayi should be safe until Morata is back, but Conte really doesn't seem to like him, so it's possible Chelsea will line up with Hazard as a false 9 and he won't get a look in. If he does play though he will definitely score goals. A real high risk pick, but could provide high rewards. Be ready to transfer him out as soon as Morata is back though.

On 04/10/2017 at 05:11, Hellcock said:

Doh. Which game week is this? 

Normally sometime between GW30 and 34.

On 10/6/2017 at 01:32, The Grand Pursuivant said:

Batshuayi should be safe until Morata is back, but Conte really doesn't seem to like him, so it's possible Chelsea will line up with Hazard as a false 9 and he won't get a look in. If he does play though he will definitely score goals. A real high risk pick, but could provide high rewards. Be ready to transfer him out as soon as Morata is back though.

Normally sometime between GW30 and 34.

Great intel. Thank you! I have the cash in the bank ready to transfer back in Morata.. Hope Batshuayi plays. That's my big gamble that I hope will pay off and chuck me up the global leader board!

Jones for united, 75% chance of playing due to a knock. That might be my only drop from the squad this week if Batshuayi plays.

This is my current team. Bullish for the next few weeks. Currently 3800th but have played my free hit already. Im basically maxed out top 5 teams which isn't a terrible thing but I'll drop points when they face off. 

Screenshot_2017-10-09-23-46-01-753_com.android.chrome.png

5-2-3, cripes. It's a funny old season for midfielders. Salah, Eriksen and arguably Mhiki are the only essentials. Richie's worth owning, and perhaps one of the Watford lads. Rueben Leftarse Cheek at Palace looks like bargain of the century at 4.5, if the team can haul itself out of the mire and start scoring goals. Never seen a player look so good in a bad team. 

Holding off playing my wildcard for now, too many injury question marks after the international break. Might well play it next week, though.

I have a feeling Bournemouth are going to click soon, ahead of a tasty run of fixtures. Stanislas on the watch list - that team is crying out for a top midfielder, and when fit he's sensational. 

11 hours ago, Azrael said:

Not a fan of playing 5 defenders, what's your bench like?

Non-existant dude. I purposely did not screen grab it... ;)

King from Leicester and Barry from West Brom. May get in Rueben Leftarse Cheek on @Alexlotl recommendation. 

I got rid of Cahill the second he got a red card and bought him back 300k cheaper or so. Hoping to do the same with Morata. Have some money in the bank to switch him back in.

5 defenders has done well for me so far. Jones is super cheap for Utd and has actually had games. He's not going to score any but quite consistent clean sheets and occasional bonus.