Football Thread 2017/18

7 minutes ago, spork said:

No where near how Liverpool fans go on about Istanbul, no. We won it again in 2008 but you've obviously forgotten that because we don't go on and on and on about it. ;)

Yeah, but that was only your third though. 

7 minutes ago, spork said:

No where near how Liverpool fans go on about Istanbul, no. We won it again in 2008 but you've obviously forgotten that because we don't go on and on and on about it. ;)

No you just go on and on about having more league title than us now. Jealously looks ugly on you spork 

1 hour ago, spork said:

2008 was cancelled, everyone knows that

I'm not a Liverpool fan, but I'll be cheering them on. They've been the most exciting team for me this season. I think they deserve something.

As for the 1999 and 2005 finals, they were both bloody incredible. If Gillingham ever did anything like that I'd be banging on about it for years.

1 minute ago, Dinobot said:

The Manyoo fans must be happily creaming themselves over Ronaldo now, enjoy.

You're team is playing in a champions league final and all you can do is think about us :wub:

Ramos, ever the panto villain. Wanted to see an early goal from Liverpool, you expect Madrid will grow into the game so it would've been more interesting to see them up against it. Salah going off seems to have removed some of the fear factor, they're taking more chances. Lallana going on instead is the right choice, but he understandably looks a bit rusty and won't force Madrid back in the same way.

26 minutes ago, Dinobot said:

The Manyoo fans must be happily creaming themselves over Ronaldo now, enjoy.

He's actually not been very good so far, has he? Should've scored (although he was offside) with that header, shot from a tight angle when he should've squared it, and he's put his side under pressure on a few occasions with some loose passing.

I've been watching on YouTube on my tablet. 

Came out of the app at half time then put it back on, not paying attention until I looked down to see Mane score straight from kick off...... until I'd realised I'd picked the wrong vid and was now watching someone play FIFA.