rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
NEG

Crazy Taxi Gazillionaire

Is this...a clicker? As one whom is usually easily addicted to clickers in recent years, I approve!

Let's go make some Crrrrazzzy money! :omg::omg:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8
  • Empathy 1

Yep: clicker.

In SEGA’s all-new Crazy Taxi idle clicker just tap to unleash the mayhem. The more your driver’s deliver, the more cash you make! The crazier they drive the faster you earn. And the more you earn the happier you will be. So let the good times roll.

Free with IAPs, obvs - https://itunes.apple.com/app/crazy-taxi-gazillionaire/id1149469055

• Upvote 1

I really do love clickers and probably have spent more time on them than I should have.

In recent years:

Cookie Clicker

Adventure Capitalist

Sakura Clicker

Crush Crush

RuneScape: Idle Advenures

Touch my Katamari

Tap Adventure: Time Travel

The numbers. They must go up!

I'll certainly report on if Sega discovering this genre is a good thing after I've played with it a little while. :)

2 other Crazy Taxi games were already on the store, for notesake, including the classic.

Pretty involving clicker so far, not much idling involved if you actually sit there pressing. Soundtrack could be better then 3 songs, and it has the prestiging/resetting element to it that I haven't bothered with yet, but it's okay. Definitely feels like Crazy Taxi.

The 'sponsers' are Sega related. Such as Green Hill Coffee and Knuckles Motors. :)

On 01/06/2017 at 14:37, NEG said:

Is this...a clicker? As one whom is usually easily addicted to clickers in recent years, I approve!

Let's go make some Crrrrazzzy money! :omg::omg:

Just out of sheer hopefullness I was looking for news on a new Crazy Taxi and I saw this trailer, so much annoys me about this it's unreal. To start with the obvious, 15 years passed between the relase of the last proper Crazy Taxy and this trailer, all we've had is lazy ports and cash-ins. Secondly, they release this shite with Offspring songs that they've cut from the remakes - how utterly shit is that?

Sega's attitude to abandoned franchises stinks, I mean the main reason CT2/3 and say Jet Set Radio failed is that the consoles they were on failed. Don't drop them for that!

It's worth noting the Crrraaazzy Taxi cast are also in Sega Heroes (mobile) most recently, which is what I switched to after being done with the above. Streets of Rage, Phantasy Star and Crazy Taxi! In the same game!

30 minutes ago, hellcock junior said:

Sega's attitude to abandoned franchises stinks, I mean the main reason CT2/3 and say Jet Set Radio failed is that the consoles they were on failed. Don't drop them for that!

To be fair, both the sequels are tired weaker rehashes of what was an amazingly fresh idea at the time, and JSR got a sequel on a much better selling console, which also failed, despite also being a pack-in game at one point.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink as the saying goes.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1