rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Gorf King

Rllmuk Renegades active clan members: check in or check out

Hi,

I'm doing a bit of a pruning of the PSN clan Rllmuk Renegades. Loads of people who've joined have been inactive for a long time, and some have hardly ever been active at all. The clan can only take a max of 100 members, and in preparation for Destiny 2 I want to make sure people get a fair chance of joining if they're actually playing and we don't fill up with non-participating members who deprive others of a place.

It might seem a bit premature to be doing this, but I'd rather do it now than have to do it all shortly before the launch of D2. Mainly because if I do it now I've got a better idea of who's likely to be in long-term, cos they're sufficiently into Destiny that they'd bother doing this even when it's not This Month's Hot Thing - near D2 probably everyone with a passing interest will say they're in, because who'll want not to be?

So here are the names of those excl myself currently signed up to the Renegades PSN clan. All you have to do to stay in the list is post in this thread your username as listed below in the clan roster. If you don't do that, in about a fortnight I'll be removing you from the roster. If that happens and at a later date you want back in, no prob: just go to https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/About/579822 and set as your PlayStation clan again, and it'll be marked for approval (subject to availability).

NB People who I know still play (e.g. those who are sometimes on the in-game clan roster when I'm on, which is at least a couple of times a week) I'll not be booting even if they don't sign up here for some reason. 

Cheers.

Current roster

AndyHoch

Bagapeas

Banjaxed

Baring7usa

Berties Paw

BigBadBen_10

BillyBrown

CamberwellK

Capp

Corleth the Fey

CueBal1977

DavidChampX

Deeptone

DJKNIGHT13

DoctorEgo

dreamlildreams

droodling

Ferine

FiniteLight

Flams

Flint Maverick

FreelanceTramp

Gerry Helmet

GwiDan

Hardbattle

Harmunt

Harsin

HexxUK

Hey_Phil_

hub2

Hyperspacey

idlemichael

idw_uk

Janski

JayHub

Jerec

Kanselier

LenH

LiMuBai

lordscotland

Marmite

mass

MattKB

mikeylrocks

mingin

Moodmon

Mooselizer

mop_star

MW Jimmy

Nighteyes-UK

NimmelPrime

Oklid

Olliday

Oz4ndov4l

p0b

ph0rce2003

psRud

Rattleheadie

Ryanski

scottcrussell

SeeSee64

sockatume

Soi

Soong

Spags1976

StinkyBadger

stolly14

stubborn

Suedenim

SuperMBo1

Teeohbee

themomentbefore

Trokie

UncleMike

Uzi

VanAway

WeavusMcStevus

WightGeek

1 hour ago, Banjaxed said:

Not installed Destiny again since getting the Pro but will def be back for Destiny 2, hell I've got the 8 days from launch day booked off work already. :D

I have the exact same period booked. What a coincidence.

All updated for now.

• Upvote 1

Incidentally (since I don't want to clog up the D2 thread with clan stuff), it has been confirmed that D1 clans carry over to D2. I can't quite pin down the info I heard (I'm sure it was Luke Smith who said it) which said clans would get 'rewards' or summat for being together a long time. It's probably just something cosmetic, an extra element you can use in a banner or something. But the in-game clan page shows 'seasons', which might relate to clan lifespan (whether during D2 alone or D1+D2 combined I dunno):

seimP0s.png

And there's clan levels and shit too, obviously.

I think if there's a real benefit to clans we're going to have to look at some form of activity policing too, to make sure people who never play don't take up spaces for those who do. Pain in the arse, but there you go. Smith definitely said they don't want clans to get too big, that they want smaller clans but ones that are as active as possible rather than just being a massive list of names that rarely log in. I think they want to encourage us to take non-clanners through tough activities regularly, things like Nightfalls, Trials, raids, hence the Guided Gaming thing (obvs). We're supposed to be like Sherpas or something, at least from time to time.

So I don't know the mechanics of it all yet, but I think we'll have to be more active in keeping the clan lively and (unfortunately, if you're among them) snipping off some dead branches. Apols if that sounds harsh, but I'd say don't sign up (or indicate you want to remain active) if you're unlikely to be participating in clan activities. (Getting spooky feelings of Eve Online déjà vu here...)

JayHub

Not played in a while, not since Oryx, but planning on having a reminiscent play soon and super hyped for D2. Hope I can keep my clan membership, but happy to reapply if needs be.

Stebbo, you're not in the clan. I assume you're in the other one, or some other one.

Edit: scrub that, going back to the site I see you are. Hmm, your name didn't export for some reason - will fix that.

• Upvote 1

Still playing D1, and preordered D2, but at some point left the clan to join one with my old Raid party, so I've sent a new request to rejoin if there's room.