rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Deeptone

The Last Guardians of the Galaxy

As Destiny winds down and a lot of people have stopped playing, there are still a few who are grinding their way through or just want to try out a raid or two.

If you're one of these and need a hand, chuck your name down here. I'm on a bit ( though times tend to be erratic due to kids and a grumpy wife) and am more than happy to help out with raids, Nightfalls, whatever really. I'm also really good at dying in Trials.

On PS4, name is same as here.  I'll be on tonight if anybody is up for anything.

I'm in for anything going on as well - PSN is MrKerblammo. I too am blessed with kids and a grumpy wife so timings can be erratic for me too.

I wouldn't mind experiencing trials at some point, though my tactical callouts will be of limited use, as Larsen can confirm. THERES A MAN WITH GOLDEN HAMMERS.

12 minutes ago, Spacehost said:

I'm in, but I need to get my LL up a couple more notches to hit 390. PSN is Hyperspacey. Got the odd free evening and weekend going, just let me know.

I'm a few off 390 as well. Does it make much difference if you're not quite 390?

I think in the endgame being underlevelled really stiffs you but I've not tried an underlevelled raid since I was but a babby. Someone might have a better idea than me though.

Depends on how under levelled you are. About 380 is probably doable. Down to 370 would probably be more frustrating than fun.

I'm at 400, so if anyone wants somebody overlevelled to help through higher stuff, let me know.

I'll add you guys tonight.

Other than Saturday night, I should be around all weekend with a 391 Titan Defender.

Got quests for basically all of them so happy with whatever choice. I expect to be carried to the Flawless Raider trophy by all you experienced heads.

No worries, I know your pain. We tackled the nightfall instead. Less said about that the better. Still, got Larsen through his first.

Was thinking about Crota on Sunday night? Maybe start your negotiations early.

5 hours ago, Larsen B said:

Omnigul is a banned word in this household.

Thanks @Deeptone and @mikeyl though! Challenge of the Elders is next on the quest list ;)

It's no worries.  Happy to go through Challenge next.  Will be a breeze after Omnigul, even with Trickle on.

Might be on tonight, see if I can persuade the boss.  Deffo on Sunday though.

I'm still rattling around now and then as well, so add me if you need another. I hadn't played in a year prior to a few weeks back, but saw Rise of iron reduced and decided to jump back into the fray and start a new Hunter so I could finally try out the Nightstalker. Got him to 399 now, and would love to do a few more Raids (especially as I've never done the most recent one), etc, as a final hurrah before Destiny 2.

48 minutes ago, Fudge said:

You are me and I claim my £5.

:lol: Yes, aren't they wonderful. Don't know what I'd do without her, except play more Destiny and be happy.

Speaking of which, maybe now is a good time to try and organise a raid.  Would people like to try the weekly? See if we can get 6 on one night. When's good for people.  I can do mostly whenever, as long as I've behaved myself during the day.