Which Fighting Game Are You Buying?

Nespresso

Polls are fun  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ARMS is the definite for me, and I will likely buy Tekken 7 at launch as well. You've missed out Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 and Ultra Street Fighter II (I've pre-ordered the latter and will get the former somewhere down the line).

None in all honestly.

I used to love fighting games but these days, I just don't have the patience to learn move sets and combos and all the rest of it. The MK reboot was a breath of fresh air with its narrative driven single player campaign but aside from that, I usually give them a miss now. Sorry!

1 hour ago, Sie said:

None in all honestly.

I used to love fighting games but these days, I just don't have the patience to learn move sets and combos and all the rest of it. The MK reboot was a breath of fresh air with its narrative driven single player campaign but aside from that, I usually give them a miss now. Sorry!

I was going to say the exact same thing. I've never quite recovered from learning I wasn't a Street Fighter god and all those years beating my brother and sister at it meant shit when I got to fight online. :lol:

Since then, I've never really bothered.

Pocket Rumble is available on pc in early access. Seems alright from what I've  played. 

I'll be getting Rev2, Tekken 7, USF2, and probably Arms. Probably spending the most time with Rev2 as I guess that'll be my main fighter going forward.

If I wasn't so tied down right now I'd think about buying the new fighting games but I've barely touched kof14 and xrd rev since I got them ages ago. As of now buying nothing, maybe upgrade to revelator 2 if I find time to get back into fighting games again some day.

3 hours ago, TheShend said:

SFIII: 3rd Strike OE is 75% off on Xbox LIVE this week.

So you're all buying that right?

I wish Capcom would spend the afternoon it probably takes to get this working on current fecking consoles. 

A Switch version would be immense!