@KriessG

@Bleeders

@Cleggertron

@jnero

@smithstock

@Theholyhogg

@ikilledyanan

Team positions are up for grabs. 

Will be aiming for Tues nights for practice sessions. I'll set up a party in a sec and invite those who are about for a few games :) Post your preferred positions in here and I will see what I can do ^_^

Anyone volunteering to take any when I'm not about and to do team reports? 

Good team lads. If we win the league, I know a guy who knows a guy who can cook the books. 

Also, we've got a new mascot for the season...

giphy.gif

• Upvote 4

Cftgs tonight lads, apologies for not being on mic. 

As for the season I'm about most nights for practice and would prefer to play CAM if possible, can do stats if needed as done them the last few seasons. 

• Upvote 1

Yeah good games there. Quite enjoyed CDM alongside Hogg there but I'm easy, probably more attracted to the defensive roles though. 

• Upvote 1

Yeah good games, i can't make Tuesday as I play football but I'm game for any other night just drop me an invite or message on psn

They were decent games yesterday evening. The last one being a bit frustrating.

Anyways having 9 players doesn't give me a lot to do as any so i'm relying on you guys as a team this season -

giphy.gif

I'm thinking of this line up currently - 

58f5b345ccfd5.jpg

I know Clegg and Theholyhogg like playing more attacking so maybe at the midway point I'll swap you with bleeders and Kriessg. We'll see how we are getting on ^_^ 

I'll try and be on around 9ish tonight (might not be able too). But generally I'm going to aim for Tuesday evenings as praccy sessions. If I'm online though and you want a few games feel free to inv me :) 

• Upvote 5

Tuesday's fine with me boss I can't make 9 but usually 10 I'm ready to go.

Yesterdays games were a bit meh for me in my position, my passing was below average but a few more games and my creative juices will be flowing....everywhere 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Theholyhogg said:

Tuesday's fine with me boss I can't make 9 but usually 10 I'm ready to go.

Yesterdays games were a bit meh for me in my position, my passing was below average but a few more games and my creative juices will be flowing....everywhere 

Like this?

giphy.gif

• Upvote 3

I thought you did well to mop up after me last night; positioning was good and we alternated supporting the attack.

When me and Hogg get those juices flowing...

giphy.gif

Unfortunately I'm busy tonight folks though Tuesdays are normally good for me.

• Upvote 4

I seam lurk forward to get a slice of the action and didn't want to get told off by everyone by the end tho I just tried to stay in line with smithstock so that's my gameplan from now on :lol:

Copy smithstock 

• Upvote 1

I'm happy with my position and also to occasionally swap around with @Theholyhogg as I don't mind tracking back and defending as you know @Luseth. Let's see how we all play together in your suggested formation first.

Unfortunately I forgot that I've got dinner plans so I won't be around tonight. I'll be back on the practice sessions soon though.

Chances of us 9 all being on for Thursday every week are slim there will always be someone that has plans. So I can fill in further up. @KriessG dont worry about it dude ,I'll stay back with smithstock until then :)

• Upvote 3

Anyone about tonight for a few games? Would be good to get some practice in with that set up in time for the cup? ^_^ 

Nero is playing in the Hawks Pro Cup tonight so probably wouldn't be available, but I'll give him a heads up and let you's know.

• Upvote 1