IGNORED

Bitmap Books The Unofficial SNES/Super Famicom: A Visual Compendium

Mr Do 71

Now reached the £50K.

5 of the "Be a character in the book" gone, too, with the 5 softcover characters remaining - they're going to be interesting to do! 

I did a couple of Steve Mayle's portraits in a different style before we settled on the style for the book based on his wee Sprite. I think I know Steve's face better than himself, now. 

I've not read any of the previous books in this series but have been aware of them. Based on the preview and feedback from other volumes, this looks excellent.

I'm glad I got in for the early bird edition, all thanks to being in the habit of taking my phone to the toilet for my morning dump.

I just know that once it arrives I'll want the previous editions, my wallet is crying at the prospect. Actually, I could probably live without the Spectrum one (heresy I know) but the C64 and Amiga ones will be on the want list.

On 10/04/2017 at 08:38, revlob said:

All the early bird hardcovers had gone when I looked at about half past seven. Pledged for a regular hardcover. Already worried that the presence of the '5' on the spine is going to make me want to order the others.

It would be nice, but I was always a Spectrum fan, so have no interest in the C64 book.

• 2 weeks later...