IGNORED

Xbox 360 Appreciation Thread

Lorfarius

• 1 month later...

Just spotted this and the PGR4 talk! Did anything ever come of PGR4 night? I have a 360 and PGR4 :) Feel free to add me to your friends list! :) (CypyerQ)

Posted (edited)

I got despondent when I couldn’t get my pgr4 save game back.

just means I need to get the 360 out the garage…

Edited by SeanR

6 hours ago, MattyP said:

Just spotted this and the PGR4 talk! Did anything ever come of PGR4 night? I have a 360 and PGR4 :) Feel free to add me to your friends list! :) (CypyerQ)

Can you still play online?  I'd be up for that.

Had a great few hours on PGR4 this evening, the graphics seem ageless to me. A franchise that needs a current gen update for sure! Have seen TDU2 for a few quid in CEX, worth a blast @SeanR

8 hours ago, Mars said:

Had a great few hours on PGR4 this evening, the graphics seem ageless to me. A franchise that needs a current gen update for sure! Have seen TDU2 for a few quid in CEX, worth a blast @SeanR

I couldn’t really get into TDU2. I dunno if it was open world exhaustion, but once I’d been to “where I went on my holidays” in Ibiza it didn’t have the same charm.

but then again TDU1’s Oahu is an unlockable in that game, so represents better vfm.

5 hours ago, SeanR said:

I couldn’t really get into TDU2. I dunno if it was open world exhaustion, but once I’d been to “where I went on my holidays” in Ibiza it didn’t have the same charm.

but then again TDU1’s Oahu is an unlockable in that game, so represents better vfm.

Cheers, how about TDU1 - a better option on your opinion?

1 hour ago, Mars said:

Cheers, how about TDU1 - a better option on your opinion?

Nah, get TDU2, unlock Oahu as soon as possible.

Spoiler

reach level 10 and pay $2,000 to access it using the Airport

• 1 month later...

What's a good way to get a 240p display (on my crappy 14" CRT) out of a 360? I understand that if I just buy an official RGB cable for the console it'll output at 480i, but I'm not sure if I need some kind of scaler or if my best/only option is to source a PC CRT and use a VGA cable instead?

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know a safe seller to buy an RGH or JTAG 360 from? I bought one from an eBay seller who seemingly deals in them exclusively, but it turned up not working, and the address they want me to return it to is in the USA (it came from the UK, arriving in 2 days). I'm wary of just trying another eBayer, although I'm sure some are good...