rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Ballzzie

WoTM Raid tonight/tomorrow night?

Anyone free tonight/tomorrow night?

Prob normal unless experiences players are in, I need the Exotic Pulse rifle, just need to kill all bosses I believe.

1. Jerec - Warlock 394

If you haven't done this, you'll need to activate all the monitors and solve the 'puzzle room'. Just saying, it's not just killing all the bosses - but I've probably misread and you know all that anyway.

Oh, right - the last step of the quest. Well if it's any use, you don't have to kill all three bosses - you just need three boss kills. So you could kill the first boss (second encounter) and reset the raid and do it again twice more. Or kill him and the snow plough and then reset and do the first boss again. You don't have to do the whole raid.

Having said that, you might find it easier to just do the whole raid. People's perceptions of the various stages differ, but I think the last boss encounter's by far the hardest.

I might be around for tomorrow (probably not tonight as I'll have to do the RoI solo story stuff to unlock the raid first), but I'm only a 366 Hunter, and have never actually run WotM, so you may want to put me down as a last resort.

Hi guys, I'm raiding with my regular group at 8pm tonight, but if you need an experienced Wrath player at some point and I'm available I'll happily help out. 

I'm free Sunday evening if you need a hand then. 

PSN: Ghost_Pirate_101