IGNORED

Playerunknown's Battlegrounds - Add your tag to the list in the OP

Padaxes

This is the other chicken dinner game today, for Nate and I. Not spectacular because I went prone while I was trapped between a crossfire of two potatoes, but it's a good example of two things I've learnt from incredible players like chocoTaco: don't pause to heal if you'll lose your placement advantage, and always use corner cover to duck back into/break LOS until their spray becomes unmanageable, then re-peek when they're in the midst of it. 

Edit: Another youtube edited out: privacy. 

7 hours ago, Black Cat Supremacist said:

Now confirmed for launch on PS4 in December 

2 hours ago, PeteBrant said:

Finally! Bit late esp with how good black out looks and plays on PS4 - did the price go up on Xbox when it was ‘released’ or should it be sub £20 on PS4?

I hope it does well, have had many hours squad fun on Xbox. It may indeed have missed the boat due to fortnite and black ops streamlining it. But there’s still something ‘wasteland’ about it in those early games where you haven’t a clue what to do, backs to the blue. 

9 hours ago, Wahwah* said:

I prefer playing COD's version of battle royale at the moment but PubG has more character, is more brutal, more scary and more skillful. 

I can not get on with the CoD BR. I've been playing lots of zombies and mp (mostly customs with mates though). It's started my itch for pubg again though. I played my first game in about 4 months last night. It was glorious. Also I really want the clown Halloween costume. 

2 hours ago, snowbind said:

I can not get on with the CoD BR. I've been playing lots of zombies and mp (mostly customs with mates though). It's started my itch for pubg again though. I played my first game in about 4 months last night. It was glorious. Also I really want the clown Halloween costume. 

I wasn't so into it at first and I'm still not sure about the arcade-y way the gunplay works but I like the small map, quicker games. 

On 06/11/2018 at 21:03, PeteBrant said:

Thats great news. Hopefully there will be crossplay to bridge the gap between PS4 and Xbox players.

Update #3 is out for console versions

https://forums.playbattlegrounds.com/topic/311768-xbox-10-update-3-patch-notes/

Supply System

570873934_supplysystem.png.6272feab33541caae93b580d1cbe5101.png

Ive missed the Sanhok battle pass and the daily/weekly quests so thats most welcome!

also the Joker and Harley Quinn skins are up

harleyjoker.png.ad6ad88351846b4219ac06162e53bed5.png

This seems really fun, but my god it looks rough after RDR2. The desert map looks OK, but that rainy tropical island looks awful - it reminds me of the PC port of RE4, when the lighting was completely off. I guess the developers aren't prioritising the visuals, but it's distractingly ropey.

38 minutes ago, K said:

This seems really fun, but my god it looks rough after RDR2. The desert map looks OK, but that rainy tropical island looks awful - it reminds me of the PC port of RE4, when the lighting was completely off. I guess the developers aren't prioritising the visuals, but it's distractingly ropey.

It’s actually been vastly improved graphically, on the X anyway. It was far rougher at the start. I’ve found it preferable  on the PC due to the far higher frame rate but anytime I dabble in the Xbox version, how much better it looks always surprises me.

3 hours ago, Black Cat Supremacist said:

It’s actually been vastly improved graphically, on the X anyway. It was far rougher at the start. I’ve found it preferable  on the PC due to the far higher frame rate but anytime I dabble in the Xbox version, how much better it looks always surprises me.

I'm playing on a bog-standard non-S Xbox, so I can imagine it looks a lot nicer on the X. I can't really envisage the Xbox version looking much worse, it looks gruesome in places - vehicles don't even cast shadows underneath them. It reminds me a lot of Operation Flashpoint on the original Xbox, in that they've prioritised draw distance and scope over close-up niceness, so while it may look pretty ugly, I really appreciate the actual game. Although I struggle to believe they couldn't have made it look better than this.